New Post Advanced Search

Just my look - good!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
35 replies 59.3K views
Fluff15Fluff15 Forumite
1.4K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
Just to let others know, I was looking online for a product and a website called justmylook.co.uk kept coming up with the cheapest price. I checked out their VAT registered number, they had facebook, twitter etc but clearly were a new company as there wasn't much posted.

I took the risk and bought anyway using paypal. Didn't get a dispatch email like the conformation email said, but ordered at lunch on Friday and as promised, turned up with Royal Mail 48 this morning :)
«134

Replies

  • edited 20 April 2015 at 10:31AM
    hollydayshollydays Forumite
    19.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 April 2015 at 10:31AM
    Fluff15 wrote: »
    Just to let others know, I was looking online for a product and a website called justmylook.co.uk kept coming up with the cheapest price. I checked out their VAT registered number, they had facebook, twitter etc but clearly were a new company as there wasn't much posted.

    I took the risk and bought anyway using paypal. Didn't get a dispatch email like the conformation email said, but ordered at lunch on Friday and as promised, turned up with Royal Mail 48 this morning :)
    Strange though, on ebay they've got twenty negatives in the past month.
  • vuvuzelavuvuzela Forumite
    3.6K posts
    hollydays wrote: »
    Strange though, on ebay they've got twenty negatives in the past month.

    You're ignoring all the positives though... Also 3 of those negatives have positive messages - stupid eBay customer. So that's 17 negs and 3273 positives, which is .05%. Their DSRs on eBay are all good - the only one slipping below the 5/5 maximum is for postage which is 4.9/5. Personally I wouldn't have an issue with ordering from them based on that.
  • edited 20 April 2015 at 12:03PM
    Fluff15Fluff15 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    edited 20 April 2015 at 12:03PM
    hollydays wrote: »
    Strange though, on ebay they've got twenty negatives in the past month.

    Didn't even realise they had an ebay page! It's not linked anywhere on their website, how can you tell it's the same seller? Or am I being dippy?

    And like another poster said, the negatives lead up to 99.5% positive, so not bad really... I don't understand the 'strange though' part of your post?

    ETA: I am being dippy! When I was googling before, the spaces between just my look weren't bringing up the ebay page, but without the spaces it does.
  • hollydayshollydays Forumite
    19.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vuvuzela wrote: »
    You're ignoring all the positives though... Also 3 of those negatives have positive messages - stupid eBay customer. So that's 17 negs and 3273 positives, which is .05%. Their DSRs on eBay are all good - the only one slipping below the 5/5 maximum is for postage which is 4.9/5. Personally I wouldn't have an issue with ordering from them based on that.
    Fair comment
  • I ordered from them and never received my item. They claimed it was delivered by Royal Mail 48 but it wasn't delivered to me. Their customer 'service' is unhelpful and insulting. I paid by debit card and am now pursuing a refund through my bank who have been very helpful. Beware of this company.
  • Ive sadly had a very bad experience with them and I've noticed they have lots of bad feedback! You must have been lucky, customer service is absolutely disgraceful ��
  • Totally agree, beware!!! They have been awful to me, an item I bought turned up damaged, with lots of wastage, they made me take pictures of proof and even then they did absolutely nothing to help, refused to send out a replacement. they were so unhelpful, and I never even received an apology! I won't be shopping there again, even if it is cheap, when it goes wrong ...it ends up more expensive!
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    39.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flossflo wrote: »
    Totally agree, beware!!! They have been awful to me, an item I bought turned up damaged, with lots of wastage, they made me take pictures of proof and even then they did absolutely nothing to help, refused to send out a replacement. they were so unhelpful, and I never even received an apology! I won't be shopping there again, even if it is cheap, when it goes wrong ...it ends up more expensive!

    Why 8 minutes difference in between posting the way threads ?

    Just needed to post once.
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    30K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why register today to a thread that's nearly 15 months old?
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED!

    I never write reviews but felt so compelled after my experience with ''Just my look'' customer service to come on here and warn others of this company.

    Just like some of the other customers on here i have had a very bad experience with just my look customer service team and there is no way it is a coincidence or one off, it is obvious this is part of their business practice. Those who have had a positive experience have been fortunate but as one person mentioned the slightly cheaper cost is not worth it, because when something does go wrong the stress and time of getting anywhere with this company is beyond a nightmare.

    They did not ship my order on time which is something i can accept due to the Christmas period,however they were not honest and changed their story several times as to when they had shipped my order with the audacity to tell me that if i received my order in 2017 then that was that. The tracking number they gave me was not of use because it didn't show me where exactly my parcel was (i mean whats the point in that). And it was only after i called them to see when my parcel would be shipped that they then sent my parcel out later that day.

    Unhelpful, rude and extremely unprofessional, passing the phone between themselves like they were schoolboys in a playground. Complaining got me know where except being accused of verbal abuse by the manager who came on the phone part way through the conversation and threatened to put the phone down on me for the 3rd time as i questioned them about my order not being sent as they had stated which was confirmed through royal mail system.

    How do you justify putting the phone down TWICE on a customer who has spent £130 plus pounds on an item and then tell them you will recall the item just because you think you can.

    A complete shambles and big disappointment.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support