'The £1 Million cash card' - Anyone played it lately?

Options

Comments

• Honey2
    Honey2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I got three lemons and although I read the small print on the scratch card I didn't understand it was going to cost me £9 to receive the texts. I feel a lemon myself for being taken in by this scam. I looked at the address given for Purely Creative on Google Streetview, expecting it to be a phonebox or similar- there actually is a building, but it looks very circumspect; now I'm not sure whether to send the scratch card back as they require so much personal information and I don't know whether it's worth it for £10, or just put it down to experience. :embarasse
  • spazzergasm
    Options
    3 Guitars is £10....I text today....and for the rest of you...heres what you get with the rest of the symbols (This is for game with the closing date 31/12/10 where you text GLOBE 37 TO 84228)

3 x Bikes = £1000
    3 x Kite = £25
    3 x Glass = £100,000
    3 x Triangle = £5,000
    3 x Sweet = £50
    3 x Snowflake = £250
    3 x lion = £10,000
    3 x Apples = £20,000
    3 x Guitar = £10
    3 x Parasol = £500
    3 x Suitcase = £2000

Sorry about the dodgy order but thats the order the texts come in.
    I hope I can save people an extra £9 on there phone bill :)

What about hearts?
  • CardiffEd
    CardiffEd Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 26 July 2010 at 11:10PM
    Options
    What about hearts?

The WIN A MILLION three hearts are on text MARS 84228, that expires on the same date - 31/12/10.

My four ticket card, also also has two crowns.

Does it get one of them diminished £10 notes or an augmented holiday in the Falkands.

As there are at least two of us with this one, that rules out the single £1,000,000 prize. :mad:
  • prefabsprout
    Options
    CardiffEd wrote: »
    The WIN A MILLION three hearts are on text MARS 84228, that expires on the same date - 31/12/10.

My four ticket card, also also has two crowns.

Does it get one of them diminished £10 notes or an augmented holiday in the Falkands.

As there are at least two of us with this one, that rules out the single £1,000,000 prize. :mad:

...2 crowns with 'text VENUS to 84228' by any chance?!

I've also got the 3 hearts/mars vibe.

...contemplating sending off with a 2nd class stamp, unless any serial scratchers have got a prize list?!
  • carrasfe
    carrasfe Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    I too got the same scratchcard 3 Hearts and 2 crowns......if anyone calls in let me know what the grand prize was pretty certain it will be a tenner
  • CardiffEd
    Options
    ...2 crowns with 'text VENUS to 84228' by any chance?!

I've also got the 3 hearts/mars vibe.

...contemplating sending off with a 2nd class stamp, unless any serial scratchers have got a prize list?!

Venus it is, it's the planet suite they're playing.
  • nuramo
    Options
    Major_Star wrote: »
    Hello

Has anyone recieved this in the last few days (from purely creative), and if so have you telephoned to find out what the winning symbols are?

If so, could you share them with me so that I don't have to phone up if I haven't recieved anything worth claiming?

On two separate cards, I have two out of three matching symbol, and three out of three matching symbols on another.

Thanks. :j

hi guys it seems everyone faces the same problem,I won 3 matching symbols (BALLOONS) FOR 5stars hotel in turkey for 2,and three (GRAPES) for 10.00 pound. I rang to get my claim number and I posted with 2nd class loose stamp with envelope since july 27th But the only reward I received was 15.00 pounds phone bills + Connection charges + 75.5 vat.
    I range them again and I was given the email to contact which is support@purelycrative.com,I wrote to them but no answer until today.I think this company does n't exist because how can everyone wins?and every winner has the same problem of getting the reward?
  • sefw1982
    sefw1982 Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have done these a few times and yes only won £10 but if you do it the postal way it only costs a few stamps and a bit of a wait. The cheques all arrived eventually. I'd say if you're prepared to wait for it then it's definitely worth doing - it is free money afterall :)
  • Scothern20
    Options
    Major_Star wrote: »
    Hello

Has anyone recieved this in the last few days (from purely creative), and if so have you telephoned to find out what the winning symbols are?

If so, could you share them with me so that I don't have to phone up if I haven't recieved anything worth claiming?

On two separate cards, I have two out of three matching symbol, and three out of three matching symbols on another.

Thanks. :j
    I have been using the scratch cards from Purely Creative for some considerable time now and I have found it all quite above board. If you take the time to read the small print on the reverse of the cards you will find details of how to get a Claim Number, without having to telephone the rather expensive telephone link., All that I do, is photocopy the winning card, showing the winning line of either two or three identical symbols, then add a short written message asking for a Claim Number. You can then do one of two things. If you have a computer, add your e-mail address and send off the copy to the address in Lancaster, or enclose a self addressed envelope and send it, with the copy to Lancaster. Either way, you save yourself pounds. I can speak from experience, having won over £70.00 pounds this year, made up of £10.00 winning lines. Then just wait for an e-mail message from them, with your Claim Number or wait for your self addressed envelope to be returned with the necessary number. Easy Peasy.
  • CardiffEd
    Options
    £1 million Cash Card.

I have three dogs, for the card with the closing date of 30/4/11 - to text ADAM19 to 84228.

There are also two top hats.

Oh! and there's the single star for Special Instant Bonus!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure