🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Time to step up to the plate..

Options

Comments

• stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Hey Levi ! :wave: welcome ! x
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Hi Lilty i :heart: that you came looking, thank you xxx I got the 'incredibly irresistible top', although I didn't realise the neckline was quite so low, so I'll have to wear a vest top underneath it ;). I'm with you on losing weight tho.. Although the top fits, it'll look better if I'm a bit lighter ;) xx
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ooh thats lovely!!! Am impressed ;) good taste you have there! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Thank you :D the sequins and the colours are gorgeous in real life ;)
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Now don't be encouraging me to buy more, I already spent £158.96 in that blimmin shop :rotfl:

Right I am suitably frozen. Am going to bed to defrost and sleep.

Night hun xx
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Hope you sleep really well, and have a super day tomorrow xxx
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Didn't happen. Much sad. Freezing cold and ungrateful spine have parked any chance of going out.

We carry on ;) maybe tomorrow hmm? :)

Hope you are having a fab Saturday! xx
  • Levi-
    Levi- Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hey--- great diary, can't wait to keep on keeping up with you but bear with me while I catch up and get up to full steam :) :heart2: Have a fabulous weekend!! x
    - on a mission to be debt-free by the end of 2017 - :cool:
    [STRIKE]37500 [/STRIKE] 34650
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    :wave: awww everyone is here :D

spendy day today :o DD needed new school shoes :eek: and they were £42!!! Luckily my dad is visiting, and feeling generous so he gave me £40 towards them - phew! I've picked up my N3xt order, and my AS order has arrived, so I've got some trying on to do later. I am NOT allowed to keep it all!! Odds are most of it won't fit. I really really hate shopping..

I've also spent a fair bit of time working out flower costs for a friend's wedding.. I do love doing flowers, but they are quite a lot of work. And even though this quote doesn't include church flowers, its still £400. I feel awkward telling her the price, and a bit apologetic, but mates rates doesn't apply to the actual cost of the flowers, as I have to pay the wholesaler... I've said to her she's under no obligation so we'll see. It's next month, so quite short notice for a 'proper' florist.

Today's OP was £9.23 to the CC. Looking forward already to next Friday when I can make a more substantial payment, all being well!

So, that's been my day. As well as laundry, ironing etc. I'm going to start tea in a minute, and then sit in front of my fire with some wine once that's done. Hope everyone else is ok?
  • Levi-
    Levi- Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Woohoo for generous dads, new shoes and overpayments! :D

I can't wait for next Friday too -- payments in and payments out day!

Much the same here, trying to finally get some chores done which in a bit will include doing the dreaded ironing which is now about 4ft tall. Wine be my incentive now~ you bad influence you, heh heh x
    - on a mission to be debt-free by the end of 2017 - :cool:
    [STRIKE]37500 [/STRIKE] 34650
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills