Is the licence fee worth it? Poll discussion

Options

Comments

• squirreltufty
    squirreltufty Posts: 3,422 Forumite
    Options
    For crying out loud. I have put up with it throughout this thread and I can take it no more. If you do nothing else for me Defiant, please just do this one thing for me....

... it's not habbit, it's HABIT!!!
    still a SF nerd no.1:o
    Quit date: 03/09/2006 ----> £1,000s not spent on tobacco(21/03/2010).:D
  • Defiant_3
    Defiant_3 Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    TNG wrote: »
    I was merely applying the principle you used to call me a scrounger to other instances where people are 'forced' to pay for something they may never use e.g. NHS or police

HEALTH AND ORDER are things everyone in this country needs however your viewing habbits aren't

Ps you should see what I mean regarding your friend squirreltufty and her unconstrutive posts now :rolleyes: Well never mind the schools are back soon. She attacks people for disliking the BBC/TVL and doesn't seem to have anything else better to do which is rather sad really
  • squirreltufty
    Options
    have mercy on me
  • Defiant_3
    Options
    have mercy on me

Have anything to say on oh I don't know the actual subject matter, TROLL :rolleyes:
  • TNG
    TNG Posts: 6,930 Forumite
    Options
    Defiant wrote: »
    HEALTH AND ORDER are things everyone in this country needs however your viewing habbits aren't

Health and order are needed, yes. NHS? don't NEED that as such, just make everyone go private instead.

and a state paid for national broadcasting service is not necessary, I'm blimmin glad its there and has been there. Have you seen the state of US television? The 'fair and balanced' Fox network? Is that really what you want to see happening here? Because it will if you leave it to 'market forces'.
    :dance:There's a real buzz about the neighbourhood :dance:
  • squirreltufty
    Options
    Have anything to say on oh I don't know the actual subject matter, TROLL :rolleyes:
    I've already said all I wanted to say on the subject. :confused:
  • Defiant_3
    Options
    Health and order are needed, yes. NHS? don't NEED that as such, just make everyone go private instead.

Strange I only ever hear the give us your money BBC supporters saying this :rolleyes:
    and a state paid for national broadcasting service is not necessary, I'm blimmin glad its there and has been there.

Shame it's not just those who want it paying for it isn't it or are you one of those who think its so good you wouldn't pay for it unless everyone else was forced too
    Have you seen the state of US television? The 'fair and balanced' Fox network? Is that really what you want to see happening here? Because it will if you leave it to 'market forces'.

I love US TV yes and to compare it is rather stupid especially when the BBC is the most biased and currupt broadcaster in the world today
    I've already said all I wanted to say on the subject. :confused:

And yet you keep on coming back which backs up my point about you trolling ;)
  • squirreltufty
    Options
    the rest is gravy
  • TNG
    TNG Posts: 6,930 Forumite
    Options
    Strange I only ever hear the give us your money BBC supporters saying this :rolleyes:

!!!!!!?????? :confused::confused::confused: did you not detect the slight sarcasm in there?
    especially when the BBC is the most biased and currupt broadcaster in the world today

and of course, you can provide loads of evidence to back that statement up.....

Not that I am saying the BBC is perfect by any means, nothing is, but the most biased and corrupt in the world???

Haven't you got anything more important to get angry about? :confused:
    :dance:There's a real buzz about the neighbourhood :dance:
  • Defiant_3
    Options
    Not that I am saying the BBC is perfect by any means, nothing is, but the most biased and corrupt in the world???

Even Israel picked Al jazeera over BBC News which should tell you everything
    Haven't you got anything more important to get angry about? :confused:

No I've never broken the law before in my life but I'm classed as a criminal now because I refuse to pay for other peoples entertainment. Anyway why tell me this your hanging around here too :confused: Do you think single parents getting locked up because they can't fund your favorite broadcaster isn't important ? Don't you think people should have a right to watch true FTA TV without being forced to fund the BBC should be important ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure