Scuba's Saving the Ha'Pennies

Options

Comments

• scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I think the main problem with that particular piece of town planning is that the idiots painted lines on it already! The overall town centre plans do have another building next to it, I don't remember looking closely enough at the models when they were on display to say if they showed carparking on the roof and access from another building though.

At work? The second is in a few weeks.

Mostly today I stayed in bed with a book as it was my day off.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Mostly today I stayed in bed with a book as it was my day off.

Have you finished it?

Cheap laugh of the week:

Taking a look at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everdoss-Multifunctional-Crossbody-Backpack-Messenger/dp/B016I9ABI2 and most especially the motto on the top of the bag (the Khaki is clearest), does it really say "Taste emotion on one's willy" - or am I reading it wrong?

I seem to be ending up in the strange end of Amazon more and more... :eek:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yup its finished, briefly reviewed on goodreads and as it's an autographed book has its spott on my bookcase.

Erm yup theres a distinct possibility that you've read it right. I won't asked how you find these things nor why!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

• scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just finished a survey that I think should tip me over the redemption threshold but the survey company seem to have killed their own website - logging in redirects to a 404 error page.
    Another survey site I hit redemption on yesterday has no rewards in stock which is really rather annoying as it means I have to keep checking back to see if they've restocked yet.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

• ZTD
    Options
    Yup its finished, briefly reviewed on goodreads and as it's an autographed book has its spott on my bookcase.

Have you thought of doing Amazon reviews as well?
    Erm yup theres a distinct possibility that you've read it right. I won't asked how you find these things nor why!

I was just looking for innocuous things. :A

Although Amazon is getting worse, it's still not as bad as Youtube was at its worst. Searching for field equations eventually ended up in the part where people like to dress up as furry animals...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    Just finished a survey that I think should tip me over the redemption threshold but the survey company seem to have killed their own website - logging in redirects to a 404 error page.
    Another survey site I hit redemption on yesterday has no rewards in stock which is really rather annoying as it means I have to keep checking back to see if they've restocked yet.

Do they keep a stock of Amazon vouchers or something?
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I tend to think I'll copy my reviews over at some point then never get around to it, same with book reviews on ciao, I'll happily review plenty of other stuff but for some reason never bother with the books.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

• scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    Do they keep a stock of Amazon vouchers or something?

That site usually does, hit redeem and the email lands in the time it takes to click back in to my inbox. Hopefully they'll restock soon, its only a £5 amazon voucher and I don't need to buy anything at the moment but the sooner its in my account the better so I don't forget to redeem the points.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

• ZTD
    Options
    That site usually does, hit redeem and the email lands in the time it takes to click back in to my inbox. Hopefully they'll restock soon, its only a £5 amazon voucher and I don't need to buy anything at the moment but the sooner its in my account the better so I don't forget to redeem the points.

And that they don't go bust and take it all away... ;)
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Also true, but they're one of the ones I tend to feel more secure about, so will just keep checking.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills