We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Extreme League of Intelligent Team Earners

Options

Comments

• suppysavvymoi
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long it takes Ts to boost for F&F please.

I have managed to use the unique code they gave me with my grocery order for £10 off £50 and another 10% one they emailed me that looks unique too so check your emails. And the 25% off everything automatic discount has come off got an £80 order down to £44. :D

Didn't want to spend too much more on the credit card so thought would boost.

Hiya, It takes about 10-30 mins, but be careful as normally the boost codes knock every other code out of your basket, in the t's & c's it says can not use with other coupons, my mum had hers this morning and it would only let her use the boost with the 25% as that is automactically added, hth xx
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I asked as well:rotfl::rotfl:

It's actually been 45 minutes now so I am not really being impatient.

IE is playing up for me tonight and keeps shutting down my pages keep worrying going to lose my basket with the codes in. :mad:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, It takes about 10-30 mins, but be careful as normally the boost codes knock every other code out of your basket, in the t's & c's it says can not use with other coupons, my mum had hers this morning and it would only let her use the boost with the 25% as that is automactically added, hth xx

Oh :insert swear word: :(

I thought someone managed to stack the evening when things were glitchy. :eek:

Won't be happy if have changed them for nothing. :mad:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 27 November 2014 at 10:03PM
    Options
    Vs M

There's the Kellogg's Corn Flakes:D. (For anyone not already aware, they were previously returning N/A vs Morries. No good for me though - my price guide is £1.34 btw:rotfl:.)

1 x Kellogg's Corn Flakes (750g)£2.00£2.00

Green Grapes and Red Grapes not picking up mbuy for M:(. M 2 for £3.75, if they are going to compare 400g grapes to 500g:(. But no - 2 for £2.50x2!

1 x ASDA Green Seedless Grapes (500g)£1.50£2.50
    1 x ASDA Seedless Red Grapes (500g)£1.50£2.50
  • suppysavvymoi
    Options
    I hope im wrong Tinyshoes and my mum was just unlucky
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    M Match and More vs A, who knows?

1 x Schwarzkopf Blonde Ultime Hair Colour - 10.0 Light...£3.50£6.99

Waities uselessly pegged to expensive T prices on other items in the shop I suspect.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Snap-ant remember these ?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

smfyfc.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

these are mine - I have a hole in toe :o:o:o

984vlv.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    edited 27 November 2014 at 10:20PM
    Options
    evening all xx

hope your ok hopepray xxx
    rant alert
    had a stressfull afternoon ds2 got told of a job in the council that closes today we spent 2 hours filling in the online form, 12 pages and he is badly dyslexic, only to find it closed 15 minutes earlier, :mad::mad: dd phoned the boss as she knows him well as her partner works there and he said we could print of the application and bring it in, but you cant print of the form you have filled in online you have to print the form then fill it in.:mad: printer would not work run out of ink phoned every shop within 30 miles non available so had to get oh to use a refill kit, then spent an hour filling it in. it is now being delivered to dds oh who will giveit to boss when he starts at 5 am so please keep fingers crossed for him xx
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options

Where the devil have you been?:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    What about these ones?

heat-holder-socks.jpg

I've got some in the cupboard from when they were £1 in T's a while back and they certainly look toasty warm. All thick and fleecy inside.

thank you so much:A:A they look ideal will go searching, he came home today with totally purple feet they look awful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport