Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Fell again today.
    Enough said :(
    Not a very happy beanie today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    One task I need to look at is buyig material to get my conservetory chairs recovered.
    I need to get organised at some point & go somewhere to look at material & see prices as a starting point.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh beanie :( are you bruised? Were you able to get up? How are you today?
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :mad:Falls :mad:

Hope you are being very gentle with yourself, and not making yourself do too much. :A:A
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks lovely peeps.
    Very bruised & sore today.
    Went to seated yoga which was good & not too taxing , with my mum.

• Upsidedown_Bear
    Options
    beanielou baseball-cap-smiley.gif?1292867552

Seated yoga sounds good. Thought you might like Yoga for Wine Lovers fgDtyW3Vi0bCz2miS9MQ.gif

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgif-finder.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FYoga-for-Wine-Lovers.gif&f=1
  • beanielou
    Options
    beanielou baseball-cap-smiley.gif?1292867552

Seated yoga sounds good. Thought you might like Yoga for Wine Lovers fgDtyW3Vi0bCz2miS9MQ.gif

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgif-finder.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FYoga-for-Wine-Lovers.gif&f=1

Love it :grin:

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,314 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Might try that yoga for wine lovers, looks great :)

Sorry to hear you've had another fall Beanie :( Boo :( Another boo :( Plus one more boo :(
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That really is brilliant :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    Do take care of yourself Beanie.

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 86% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback