My survey

Options
123457»

Comments

• Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I contacted them on the weekend as I realised I hadn't had any surveys for a while, last Oct. in fact, and got 'Your account has been de-activated because you have accessed MySurvey website from abroad or through a proxy', last time I went abroad was 2008, and didn't have a clue what proxy meant until I googled it.

I too do surveys with GTM and a lot of these come up as mysurvey or lightspeed, could that be the reason, aren't we allowed to sign up for more than 1 survey site?
  • bouboumum
    Options
    Foxy16 wrote: »
    I contacted them on the weekend as I realised I hadn't had any surveys for a while, last Oct. in fact, and got 'Your account has been de-activated because you have accessed MySurvey website from abroad or through a proxy', last time I went abroad was 2008, and didn't have a clue what proxy meant until I googled it.

I too do surveys with GTM and a lot of these come up as mysurvey or lightspeed, could that be the reason, aren't we allowed to sign up for more than 1 survey site?

OMG, same story! I think they are taking the micky. I am going to wait for another 24 hours to see if I will get any work and will write again for further explanation. It is just wrong to fob people off like that!
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Seems to me it is another problem with their site, of which there are many, and not us taking the surveys, but no way will they believe it.
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,419 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just been reading this old thread, as i've been having problems too. I still seem to be getting asked to do a few a week, but they crash half way through, and then they won't let me complete them later. that said,they still show in the list of surveys that i have started an not finished. Why don't those ones just disappear, if it won't let me complete them. I've had £10 so far, and just need another 80 points for my next payout....so here's hoping i can actually complete some more soon.
    How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.31% of current retirement "pot" (as at end March 2024)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure