My survey

Options

Comments

• aminegriffy
    Options
    I completed the same diary on GTM about Media i got paid today 350 points about £10 , i didn't even take it seriously throughout the diary, it took about a week so they credit me .
    On the other hand it's been a pretty good ish week on my survey I got invited by many survey I have £10 with them . I think i'm gonna cash out at £15.
  • bouboumum
    Options
    Help! What is happening with Mysurvey?! Had not had even one invite during January! Are they still operating or just took dislike of my account. What are your experiences?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They are still operating and still sending surveys. If you complete surveys on GTM I think sometimes that slows down the amount, as some are My Survey but completed via GTM.

I get quite a few surveys from both.
  • bouboumum
    Options
    Oh, ok. I'm quite upset because I have not had a single new survey for a whole month. I emailed them to ask if there is anything wrong with my account. I do GTM a lot though.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I hope they get back to you soon.
  • bouboumum
    Options
    They have replied really quickly to inform me that they have unblocked my account. It has been blocked because there was an attempt to access it from abroad, which is ever so strange as I have not travelled abroad in the last 6 months. Anyway, problem should be solved now!
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    bouboumum wrote: »
    They have replied really quickly to inform me that they have unblocked my account. It has been blocked because there was an attempt to access it from abroad, which is ever so strange as I have not travelled abroad in the last 6 months. Anyway, problem should be solved now!

Same happened to me as well. Twice.

Then I emailed them for a technical issue and they said they are blocking my access because I tried to fraud the system but they couldn't give me more explanation. Funnily,I still receive invites. Get points and even claimed a reward after that.

I will stick to GTM though.
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    My last one was Friday. But I log in every day so I am not sure if I received an email or I've just found it on the site.
  • bouboumum
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    Same happened to me as well. Twice.

Then I emailed them for a technical issue and they said they are blocking my access because I tried to fraud the system but they couldn't give me more explanation. Funnily,I still receive invites. Get points and even claimed a reward after that.

I will stick to GTM though.

That is just odd! How can anyone fraud survey site... I still haven't had invitation since our correspondence but I suppose I will need to wait a bit before re contacting them. GTM is still my favourite for surveys but Mysurvey was good for me especially when they started the web cam surveys. I liked those a lot!
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    May be I'm being a bit sensitive but I clearly didn't intend to fraud them nor would do - found it a bit insulting to be honest! Only thing I dislike about GTM is the redemption threshold but at least they always pay.
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport