Co-Op Switch DD/SO's

Does anyone know if you can have 2 SO's set to send money to 2 of your other bank accounts and still get the switch incentive with Co-Op?
Credit 'Score' - Don't buy the credit 'score' that Experian, Equifax and Noddle want to sell you. It's an arbitrary number that means nothing when it comes to applying for credit.

ALWAYS HAVE A DIRECT DEBIT SET UP FOR THE MINIMUM PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU PLAN TO LOGIN AND PAY EACH MONTH.

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The answer is yes. Why wouldn't it be?
  • Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,132
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    Ambassador
    Their website says either 2 D/D's or S/O's so where the S/O's go is your choice. It doesn't say that it cannot go anywhere specific.

Good luck

DB
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
  • The answer is yes. Why wouldn't it be?

I read somewhere that some switch incentives have to be payments to completely other people/companies, so I just wanted to double check :) Thanks both.
    Credit 'Score' - Don't buy the credit 'score' that Experian, Equifax and Noddle want to sell you. It's an arbitrary number that means nothing when it comes to applying for credit.

ALWAYS HAVE A DIRECT DEBIT SET UP FOR THE MINIMUM PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU PLAN TO LOGIN AND PAY EACH MONTH.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure