PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

October 2014 Grocery Challenge

Options

Comments

• CH27
    CH27 Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    Options
    Get well soon CP :)

I WILL have a NSD today!
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
  • dingdongsaving
    Options
    Hope this is your last day of it CP! x
  • craigywv
    craigywv Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you get better soon cp, nsd today deffo ,have wheaten in oven planning on quite a few nsd in near future xxx
    C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z #7 member N.I splinter-group co-ordinater :p I dont suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!!.:)
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good morning. Just updating with this month grocery spends so far:

£88.99, which leaves £71.01 for one big shop and one little shop.

:)
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    no NSD today, I have an appointment with a solicitor and I probably need comfort food afterwards, lol
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Solstice_3
    Options
    I'm ill. Stomach virus. Feel rotten. Meal plan out the window. Had to go to shop tonight but only bought packed lunch stuff. Spent £7.94 on bread, milk, fruit, sandwich meat, wraps and apple juice. Oh and some icing sugar (ED is baking at school) and some mince meat for sheperds pie tomorrow. If i'm up to making it. :(

CP xx

Hope you feel better soon x
    Happygreen wrote: »
    no NSD today, I have an appointment with a solicitor and I probably need comfort food afterwards, lol

Good luck with it x

Got a grocery delivery coming today, I have a free monthly pass from Asda but I have to spend £40 so I bought shopping for this week, next week and DS's birthday party which is a great help as it would have been a few bulky shops to get it done on foot!

Should just need milk and bread as top ups as I have a fruit, veg and meat box coming on Friday plus some cabbage and broccoli to top up my veg heavy meals depending on the veg box.

Will be back later to update spends once delivery has been.

It's pouring again here today luckily Mum is visiting this afternoon with her car ;) so I can run a few non grocery chores and stay relatively dry *fingers crossed.
    Stay at home Mum to DS Oct 2011 and DD Dec 2013
    Grocery Challenge

April 298.08/300.00 NSD 14 May £213.56/£300 NSD 4
  • piglet27
    piglet27 Posts: 175 Forumite
    Options
    Feel better soon CP!
    Hope all goes well Happygreen.
    NSD here today as it's raining cats and dogs! Halloween and Christmas crafting here I come ;)
    GC Jan £200/£200.78 Feb £250/£156.07
    #161 £2019 in 2019 £132.01
    2019 Frugal Living
  • CountingPennies
    Options
    Well got 2 kids home from school now, so after picking them up I popped into Iceland for some flavoured water. Ended up spending £13, picked up the 4 advent calendars for December. Left it too late last year and ended up paying well over the odds for 1D calendars. Not letting that happen again! Also got some coke for me, see if that helps (leaving it to go flat), some grapes (had 50p off), bananas and cheese.

Forgot the milk, but with this bug we will all be keeping off it for now. Wanted to curl up on the sofa, feel sorry for myself all day and catch up with sky+, no chance of that now. The joys of being a mother! :D

Will update sig

CP xx
    Slimming World Challenge 2017 0/30.5lb

Grocery challenge 2017 JAN: £5.56/£350
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,598 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Just back from shopping and have spent less just under £17 in Mr Ts and £1.74 in the farm shop. I've now spent just over £111/£250 this month with 10 days to go so think I should come in under budget.

Denise
  • Meezel
    Meezel Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well cheapest shop so far this month £66.09 all spent at Al*I.. So I am once again happy with that.. Good Luck everyone! :j
    Debt Free - Now time to look to the future! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport