Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    Birchbox are offering a second, free box alongside new subscriptions.

Banner_PickyourJewel.160705.jpg

"*Offer expires April 30th, 2015 or while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer. Valid for new subscribers only and one promo code only per order. Please note your Crown Jewel box will arrive with your regular April Birchbox. The Birchbox Crown Jewels are our favourite boxes from past months and will include cards referencing the themes for those given months."

Tempted to re-sub for a month so I can get the Ruby box too.

I can confirm that the above offer works if you've had a sub before that's not currently active - I had the April box arrive today, along with the Ruby box. Love it.
  • wdah
    Options
    My Tatler Birchbox has just arrived from the £6 Tatler trial sub. What a bargain!!
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    my Tatler one arrived too! I'm chuffed with the freebie too!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    My Tatler Birchbox has just arrived from the £6 Tatler trial sub. What a bargain!!

Did it come with Royal Mail?
  • wdah
    Options
    Did it come with Royal Mail?

I didn't answer the door so I'm not 100% certain, but I think so yeah.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    I didn't answer the door so I'm not 100% certain, but I think so yeah.

It did! Mine just arrived now! :j I'm hard to please when it comes to beauty boxes, but this one is a good one, will use everything in it!
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    That's awesome! I was nervous that it might not be the Tatler box for free so didn't order. Am wondering if I am too late to order now. How long was there between subscribing tot he GBP6 magazine and receiving the Tatler box?
  • wdah
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    That's awesome! I was nervous that it might not be the Tatler box for free so didn't order. Am wondering if I am too late to order now. How long was there between subscribing tot he GBP6 magazine and receiving the Tatler box?

Mine took two weeks, which isn't bad considering Easter was in the way. I guess the issue will be whether or not they've still got stock reserved for the offer.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    lumi wrote: »

I ordered mine on the 4th April, so about two weeks. :)
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    I'm so tempted but will be utterly disappointed if I get a substitute. I'd be buying it mostly for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (not sure if I'd use other things) which, if I do get the Tatler box, would still be a good price fr that product...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure