Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like the cohorted website is getting slaughtered by the traffic attempting to get on. Bit stupid listing the 3 months all at one time IMHO. One box I won't be buying for a while then lol!
  • Flygal
    Flygal Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Yes seems the cohort end website is struggling! Did anyone manage to order?
  • Alidolly
    Options
    I did manage to grab a June Box eventually but the site is down again so that'll likely be the only one as May seemingly has already sold out. It better be a good one after the number of refreshes I had to do to get the order to finally go through!
  • _Roxy_
    _Roxy_ Posts: 811 Forumite
    First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Managed to get all three boxes in my basket about 6.02pm. That was the easy part... I've yet to actually purchase any as the site just went to shambles after that.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I can't even access the site... I hope they wanted to sale in advance these boxes so they can invest the money in more boxes or better servers!!!
  • dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I managed to buy May's Cohort box but it took ages to get the transaction to go through.. I actually went on at 6pm on the nail too!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I bought the June and July ones just now. May was sold out... I hope the boxes will continue being nice...!
  • sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I missed May's box even as it would not let me check out but have just bought both June and july's box.
  • Alidolly
    Options
    Finally snagged the July box too as the site is back up at last. Looks like there are still some June & July boxes left for those that are interested.
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    LMB's a bit hit'n'miss for me this month.

- Lord & Berry Line Shade in Slate - Love L&B’s liners, so this is great.
    - Talika Eye Therapy Patch - Haven’t tried it yet.
    - ModelCo Creme Rouge Blush - Packaging was very dusty, but I like the colour and application. Doesn't last long on though.
    - Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Very tiny sample, makes my lips look dry. Packaging is lovely though.
    - ModelCo Illusion Lip Enhancer - Not the right colour for me, and it feels cheap. I only got this because the site seemed to glitch and add it on top of my usual credits.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure