Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Lumi! There is a birchbox referrers' thread where you can post your link. I am afraid we can't post our referral links on this thread.

What did you receive in your birchbox this month?? (add the spoilers in white text!)
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for pointing that out, I'll post it in the correct place instead. My laptop battery is about to die but I'll log in later once I'm back home and can charge it to post the contents of this months box. I'll be able to check the exact size of the products that weren't full size too :)
  • lumi
    Options
    So here's what I got in my Birchbox this month (written in white text so that I don't spoil the surprise for those who don't want to know in advance - hight the blank area and you'll be able to read it):

# 30ml foundation primer from Laura Mercier
    # 30ml smooth and volumising no oil hair oil by Percy & Reed London
    # 8ml nail polish in Grazia (hot fuschia colour, exclusive to Birchbox) by Lola Barcelona
    # 30ml cleanse and polish face cleanser by Liz Earle
    # 1 pure muslin cloth by Liz Earle
    # 7ml nature's remedy balm by Pommade Divine
    # 28 tablets (2 week supply) of vitamins to boost skin quality for 30+ year olds by Imedeen

Everyone gets to choose which sample they get from Laura Mercier this month though there's no more primer so it's a choice between mascara and a deep purple eye liner. There's 2 other nail polish colours that you might get instead of what I got and some people got a hot mud face mask instead of the vitamins that I received. I also saw that a few people got a Korres body wash, perhaps instead of the remedy balm (not too sure).
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Latest in Beauty are currently offering 20% off spends of £20 or more until 16th April (using SPRING20), so in theory you could buy the Glamour box for £16.99 plus a few items from the Build Your Own box section to bring it up past £20, and it'd still work out cheaper than the Glamour box alone without a discount.

http://www.latestinbeauty.com
  • sn1987a
    Options
    You can pre-order the may, june and july cohorted box on Wednesday:
    https://www.cohorted.co.uk/beautybox

Curious to see what the april box has. I hope this time I will manage to order at least one of these boxes!
  • lumi
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    It's the ltd edition Tatler box afaik.
    Is this offer printed in the current edition of the magazine or anywhere online? When following the link to sing up for the deal, it just says 'free gift' without specifying that it's the full Tatler Birchbox.
  • sn1987a
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    Is this offer printed in the current edition of the magazine or anywhere online? When following the link to sing up for the deal, it just says 'free gift' without specifying that it's the full Tatler Birchbox.

On the top of the page it's written "Plus a FREE Birchbox Beauty Box, RRP £30"! I am not sure where it is written that it is going to be the tatler box.
  • wdah
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    sn1987a wrote: »
    On the top of the page it's written "Plus a FREE Birchbox Beauty Box, RRP £30"! I am not sure where it is written that it is going to be the tatler box.

In my subscription copy of the magazine the offer is for the Tatler edition Birchbox but at a slightly higher cost; usually the online version is the same offer but at a lower price. The page doesn't specify however so there's a small element of risk.
  • wdah
    Options
    Gawd, I'm worrying it's not now! Hopefully they'll start arriving soon to confirm.
  • lumi
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying. I'm already a Birchbox subscriber and that costs £12.95 (incl. P&P) a month, so fingers crossed that the offer is for the limited edition Tatler box given that it says RRP of £30. It's a bit confusing though as Birchbox are selling the Tatler box for £25.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure