Snaggles's Debt Diary - Car Loan Challenge

Options

Comments

• Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    God, I should have called this thread 'Snaggles's long boring shed story' :rolleyes: :o
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    aww beanie hope you arnt upset at what you have seen?

snaggs... feed the troops it like you have a military opperation there bless, i must say can we have a finished pic of the said shed? a shed to me is a santriy that my grandad used aboviously not the reason you heve purchased the shed... but locking stu in there may come in handing in the near futrue ;) :rotfl:
  • Snaggles
    Options
    I promise I'll take a photo!

Do you want it with or without Stu locked inside?? :D
  • Snaggles
    Options
    I've posted the last of the ebay parcels today - it cost £3.08 plus £2.59 for packaging, and i only charged £5 for posting....doh! Still, we've made a decent amount so I can't complain!
  • TillyTrippit
    Options
    Hi Snaggles, can I join in? I read your old diary regularly and was quite lost without you.

When I was getting married, a very wise aunt told me to put a garden shed on the list. When asked why, she told me that after a couple of months of marriage I would understand. It isn't just a place to park bikes and other rubbish, its a place where men can go and think men things - for hours - hopefully. :confused:

Do you know, that old aunt was right - secret of a long and happy marriage - Mr. T has electicity and an old portable tv in his. Don't begrudge him the space, he lives in a house with 4 women.:eek:

I'm really sorry to hear about Stu's boss problems - hit home in this house. Mr. T has just been bullied out of a 22 year career by some no mark boss. Anyway, we found that the Andrea Adams anti bullying trust were fabulous - really helpful. Nobody should be driven to tears, especially not a man who never cries. The Andrea Adams go through really interesting checklists for workplace mental safety etc. There website was a lifeline when we were so panic stricken we could hardly breathe last Feb.

Hope it helps,
    Tilly
    xx
    Thanks to this fantastic site and it's amazing people, we have paid over £63, 000 off - just over half way!!!
    :T THANK YOU:T
  • Snaggles
    Options
    Hi Tilly - welcome to the new thread! I love your sig, nearly choked on my lemonade laughing when I read it!

Hmmmm....like the idea of giving Stu a tv in the shed, it would give both of us a bit of peace (and I might even get a turn with the remote control if he can watch whatever he wants out there)! Your Aunty hit the nail on the head. :D

Sorry to hear about your hubby's work troubles - I just don't know how some people can be like that. Stu wouldn't hurt a fly, so maybe that makes him an easy target. :confused: I'll have a look at that website, thanks.
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Snaggles wrote: »
    I promise I'll take a photo!

Do you want it with or without Stu locked inside?? :D

whichever takes your fancy ;)
  • *zippy*
    *zippy* Posts: 2,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wow tilly, well done for paying off so much of your debt :T
  • Snaggles
    Options
    Yes, that's pretty impressive - amazing actually! :T :T
  • TillyTrippit
    Options
    Thank you, it has been an *interesting* few months. It seems that nice blokes are always the ones who are attacked by awful people - still we have a more exciting future as a result, OH has decided to have a complete career change and have a go at doing something he has always wanted.
    So you see, it could work in Stu's favour - nice people do get their revenge in the best way - by moving on and being happy.
    Take care,
    Tilly
    Thanks to this fantastic site and it's amazing people, we have paid over £63, 000 off - just over half way!!!
    :T THANK YOU:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport