My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning All!

Xmas presents 6, 7 & bought last night - spreadsheet updated! Still saved more than I have spent, so still happy!

I am hoping that OH has been too busy at work to scour online for black Friday deals. He announced last night that we need a new kettle, toaster and microwave! Hmmm, maybe not!!

T0lun4 is virtually back on track... todays target is 61,000 and I am at 60,821. So not too shabby at all!

Work tomorrow, then into town to look for gift ideas! BORING!!!
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All! Logged in to T0lun4 this morning to find that I am already 31 points up on todays target! Nice! lol. Will try and complete a survey worth 2000 points or so to tide me over for the weekend, keeping me on track!
    OH was too busy at work yesterday to go Black Friday shopping online - ah, nevermind!

At that is it for now! Have a great weekend all!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!
    T0lun4 already 1,500 points above target - so happy with that!
    Went present shopping with OH yesterday and got some extra bits online! 22% back at one online shop! Thank you very much!!
    I also earned £7.50 for my return flights to USA next year. Picked them up in the B4 black Friday sale and managed to get them for under £400.00! BARGAIN! Not the best time of year to be forking out on flights - but too good a price to miss out on! Will require some jiggling of the pennies but I am sure it will be ok! Really need to get T0lun4, O.Poll and Q.co to pay out now! lol
    Hope you all have a great week! x
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    2,461 points above todays T0lun4 target! YAY! So, as it stands I can 'cashout' 2 days earlier than planned... on the 14th December! Lets do this and aim to get the money as soon as possible!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    £2.66 on its way from Q.co!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Now, I am pretty sure that the P4yP4l cash payout on T0lun4 was 80,000 - but I just looked through their rewards and it says it is 185,000 points!! Really? Am I going mad? Surely I can't have remembered a value that is 105,000 points lower than it actually is!? Looks like I will be heading for a gift voucher instead then! Might as well go for one of the supermarket ones as that would be like spending cash anyway - even if it is only £15 and not £35! I think I will reach my target of 80,000 points and then call it a day! I am sure there are more beneficial things I can do with my time! lol
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    So, with my aim of "making my money do more for me" I am proud to report that today I have received my monthly £5 from H4lif4x and have also earned £0.66p in interest on 'spare' money moved around last month! All without spending a penny!
    Still above target for T0lun4, which is good as after yesterdays points discovery my enthusiasm was a bit low - but I did complete one biggish survey to keep ticking along!
    Had 5 transactions from Q.co confirmed today meaning I should be able to withdraw more...but they are having 'technology issues' so will be a couple of days until it is available to withdraw!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    It's paaaaydaaaaay!

Never gets tiring!
    Online banking checked and money moved across to earn some interest. Won't be there long though as there is the CC to pay next week!
    Still above target for T0lun4; did a survey this morning to keep me going and above target over the weekend. Can't wait to cash out... feel like I have too much time invested at the moment to just walk away with nothing!
    Late night shopping in one of our local towns tonight; will go for a mooch and to see the reindeer - chances of actually buying any presents is slim! lol
    No more money showing as available from Q.co - they must be having some awful issues!

Working an extra4 hours tomorrow, so will need to factor in booking those hours off between now and the end of the year... and I have 1 more day left to book too!
    Have a great weekend all! x
  • MrJester
    MrJester Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just dropping in late to say congrats on being debt free as of september 2015! saw that the original post suggested it would be october 2015, and soooo much can change in such an amount of time well done for seeing it through

just always keep an eye on the money and you'll be good forever!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    MrJester wrote: »
    just dropping in late to say congrats on being debt free as of september 2015! saw that the original post suggested it would be october 2015, and soooo much can change in such an amount of time well done for seeing it through

just always keep an eye on the money and you'll be good forever!

Thanks MrJ!!
    I still can't get used to the fact that I do have money 'spare' now! Aim now is to make it do as much as possible for me! :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback