My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    T0lun4 total 37,531.
    I have an unsold fleabay item this morning. I think it needs new photos before going back up! I am hopeful it will go before xmas as it would make a great present! Must scout around and get more bits on there!
    Wrote yesterdays post before I had spoken to OH - he was off work yesterday, but did make it to the osteo who bent, poked and prodded him - left him quite sore, but hopefully better in the long run!
    Ooh, I see from the side of the page (in the 'News blog') that there is another £12 electricity rebate coming everyones way. That will be nice - I love 'free' money!
    Ok, so I think that is me up to date for now.
    xxx
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    T0lun4 total 40,176!! Half way! Do I cut my losses now and cash out for a lower value voucher or plod on? Answers on a postcard please!! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Happy Pay Day everyone!

Well, it is wet and breezy down here today. Started yesterday afternoon - even the dog refused to walk the long way home from work in it!! lol ... I wasn't complaining! And he physically refused...would not turn right out of work - simply refused to move. So I turned left and off he happily trotted!

The rain and wind seemed to have put people having fireworks last night. As bah-humbug as it sounds, I am hoping for rain tonight too as it means the pooch doesn't get all worked up! And then nice and dry on Saturday so I can go out and watch the fireworks!! he he he!
    T0lun4 up to 40,471 - so, if I can average 400 a day, I will reach my target in 100 days, which is roughly 3 months (just over I know!).
    But....
    • 500 points a day means I will reach target in 80 days (under 3 months)
    • 750 a day = 53 days (under 2 months)
    • 1000 a day = 40 days - I can 'cashout' before Christmas!
    So that's my new plan!! Reach 80,000 points before Christmas! Gotta love a plan - and a target! lol

Online banking checked this morning and balances match my spreadsheets! Happy days indeed. Really hope my new account login details are at home when I get back tomorrow - need to start earning some interest on my money!

I realised this morning that I have not gone mad, treated myself, bought anything frivolous at all since I became DF! How weird is that? There are some boots I am looking at - but I don't actually need them, so I will wait until they hit the sale and then get them! How sensible do I sound?? lol - if only I had always been this sensible years ago!!

Right, must do some work! Have a great weekend all! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Oooh, first fleabay sale of November just happened - That'll be me off to the PO on Monday! ;O)
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Q.co have released a whole £1.51 to me! Thank you very much! lol

O.Poll up to £23.15

Been trying to do some T0lun4 surveys today - anyone get screened out loads... especially after answering some questions which could have been all the company were looking for answers to anyway? Cynical? Moi? Only a bit!! lol x
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Todays T0lun4 total is 43,246 + a survey I am waiting 1500 points for. So, still on track!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    2nd fleabay item sold last night, so packaged and posted today! Need more items to sell! :O)
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Sooooo - I have set up a spreadsheet so I can check I am on track with my T0lun4 points. I need to be at 45,000 to keep on track - and my balance is 45,001!! YAY! lol. So, today I can just potter along with some short bits n pieces on there and add a few more points to the total to build up a bit of a buffer (going to struggle with surveys at the weekends so need to compensate for those).
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Todays T0lun4 balance is 47,466 so above target. Might pop through later and pick up a few easy points to stay ahead for the weekend, but not going to worry too much today.

Need to get the CC paid to night, look over OH's rejected ppi claims and start thinking about xmas. That just sounds like a right bundle of fun!! lol
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Good morning All!
    My favourite time of the week again! :)
    I have been paid - and as a bonus, Q.co have released £6.84 to me! Whoop Whoop!
    Managed to pay the CC last night - and that was it. Really must get back to grips with OH's ppi.
    No change in T0lun4 balance since yesterday - doesn't sound like I did much yesterday does it? lol
    Just transferred some (temporarily) spare pennies into my new account that actually pays interest. It won't be there for long - it will be moving back to my current account on Tuesday!
    Have a great weekend all!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback