My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    And.... another fleabay item sold - putting approx. £23 in the pot! :O)
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    And.... October is a 5 payday month! WHOOP WHOOP!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

Not a lot to report today - logged online and made sure my account matches my spreadsheet ... which it does.

O.Poll up to £19.15.

And that is about as exciting as it gets! Oh, I have started a list of things that I would like to purchase now I am not debt repaying.....
    • New crockery
    • A new bed frame - nothing wrong with the mattress (only 2 years old) but the frame could do with replacing.
    • New bedroom furniture - although we don't have much room at the moment, so realistically I would be better off waiting until we move (we will move!!)
    • New sofa - same as above - (would rather wait until we move, but want to have the money set aside to buy it).
    • New winter clothes, including a pair (or two) of boots).
    • A new computer - existing one is on its way out. Not rushing out to get one though!
    And I am sure there is plenty more! :O)
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

Back at work after a weekend off - YAY!

Managed to do all the washing and get it dried on Sat, along with a trip to the dump, filing loads of paperwork, changing OH's aunts electric blanket (stopped working) without a fuss, went ten-pin bowling (and won) and rounded the day off with a Pi55a Hut and watching the Rugby.

Yesterday was a trip to a boot fair, a mooch around a local town, then home to sort out my car insurance, dinner, TV and bed. Managed to pick up a bit of a cold during the day and was feeling rotten! :O(

Managed to get my car insurance £54 cheaper than my renewal and £60 cashback through Q.co. YAY!

Tonight I need to pay the C/card (deep joy), put the new cartridges in the printer and see if I can access online banking for my new account!

Have a good week everyone! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    I nearly forgot - I have to add the excitement of reading the gas and electricity meters to my evening tonight! whoop.

O.Poll up to £20.05! Now over half way!
  • natsplatnat
    edited 14 October 2015 at 8:22AM
    Options
    Morning All!

So yesterday OH had an answerphone message to call the bank about his ppi claim. Last night he called them back and we thought it was about the loan ppi claim we put in, but it was about the credit card ppi where we had been sent a form... but hadn't returned it yet. The lady on the phone was lovely and went through the questionnaire there and then and lodged the claim. OH asked about the loan claim he had put in. The lady said "a final decision has been made and there would be a letter in the post shortly." Also, "whilst I can't comment on the outcome of the decision, do you still hold an account with us that you would be happy for us to pay any money due to you into?" Now, that sounds pretty encouraging to me - can't wait to see that envelope on the door mat!!

Didn't manage to read the meters last night (or put the ink in the printer), so that's on tonight to-do list. I did pay the C/card and I did finally wrap and envelope my friends birthday present to send to America - to be fair her birthday was only back in August!! lol
    To be fair, we were all feeling a bit eugh last night, so it was soup and bread for dinner and an early night.
    Oh, just had an offer on a fleabay item - off to look and see if I want to accept it! Laters xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Sunny yet slightly chilly morning to you all! It is definitely getting more Autumnal out there! I even let OH put the heating on for 10 mins last night! lol

Submitted my meter readings last night (good girl) and they want to reduce my DD by £5 a month. Not sure why as I am just ticking over nicely as it is; not in too much credit. Anyway, looked through their site and they have a new tariff for a year, and that would be cheaper by £5 a month, so this morning I switched!
    So that's £60 a year saving + the £60 a year from my new current account = £120 a year better off. Quite happy with that thank you very much!! I love the fact that £10 month in 'free / released' money brings me joy! lol
    Counter-offered the fleabay offer and haven't heard anything. Not worried.
    Right, off to do some work! Laters xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Just wondering - how does everyone get on with T0lun4? I have just logged back in and have 7500 points - but need something like 80,000 to checkout in cash! This seems like a HUGE mountain to climb!! Is it worth slogging on, or forgetting about it?

So, I have been pottering around on T0lun4 and my points balance is now 15,321. So double what it was (on the 5th Oct)... but still only 19.15% of the needed 80,000 points to reach a cash payout. I think I will press on and try to get to that magical 80,000 points... and depending on how long it takes, possibly call it a day!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Ooh - my 'new account incentive' of £125 has been paid into my new account! Lovely!!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

3rd payday of the month today! Payday always makes me feel good!

So, what is there to record?
    • Been paid (always good)
    • Moved money around - just because I can
    • T0lun4 is up to 18046 points
    • O.Poll is up to £21.25
    • Nothing else sold on fleabay
    • No letter yet from OH's ppi
    • OH has bought more ppi reclaim forms home and we "need to get in the loft" to find more older paperwork.

And that is about it really! Have a good weekend everyone! x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback