Sun holidays start again next Saturday

Options

Comments

• EST.1973
    Options
    Please can I be first in line if anyone has a spare priority booking code. Thanks
  • ackrell
    ackrell Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Hi could I be second please? Thanks in advance!

Ps - I haven't just joined to ask this! I already have an account but can't remember my login as usually just a browser!
  • Money-money
    Options
    I just got my pack through. Can I just ask to anyone who has been abroad before, can you only book if you take a ferry deal too? I know it sounds daft but Iv never gone abroad before with the sun deals and never looked into it but just noticed that there's ferry deals too. We'd likely go from hull and I can't see that in the deals.
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I just got my pack through. Can I just ask to anyone who has been abroad before, can you only book if you take a ferry deal too? I know it sounds daft but Iv never gone abroad before with the sun deals and never looked into it but just noticed that there's ferry deals too. We'd likely go from hull and I can't see that in the deals.

No, you don't have to book the ferry, but sometimes it is much cheaper to book through the sun. Brittany ferries is always cheaper through the sun, whereas, Dover/ Calais not always, as there are usually good deals to be had by booking indoendantly.. There's always the Tunnel as well, and if you have Tesco vouchers you can use them to pay for it.
  • ackrell
    Options
    I was hoping to book the ferry and not the park as there's one up the road from one of the choices where I stayed a few times as a kid and it'd be nice to go back there again but doubt I'll get to do that. Nevermind, can always pop up there for a look
  • Miss_Poppins
    Miss_Poppins Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my pack in the post today, very excited, went away with them in May as we always do, but going to do another one in October this year :-)
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS COMPETITIONS
  • tall_sarah1
    Options
    Hello All
    Well after following this forum as a lurker for years I have finally joined as I often have a spare priority booking form and have had many, many happy sun holidays! This year we want to venture to france at easter. We have never done a European holiday through the sun and I have read that you can extend to 7 night for the extra money - how does this work? When booking online is there simply an extra box to tick for the option? Has anyone else got any wise words for going to Europe with the sun? Many thanks!
  • littlebluebird
    Options
    Hi Peeps.
    Is this going to be the place to request a priority code? If so, would appreciate being next in line. If not, can someone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks so much.
    LBB
  • springdreams
    springdreams Posts: 3,623 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    edited 2 July 2014 at 9:19PM
    Options
    I wonder why the first week of the Easter holidays is not included? At least the 2nd one is :j

Unless your school holiday dates are different, the Easter holiday weeks are not covered at all. All you can get are 3 night holidays over the Easter period, which fall over a weekend.

Our schools break up on 27 March 2015. They go back on 13 April 2015.

The only Easter dates being offered by The Sun are the weekend of 27 March and the weekend off 10 April, but not the weeks in between. Neither the week commencing Monday 30 March nor the week commencing Monday 6 April are in the promotion.
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • ackrell
    Options
    I asked the 7 day Europe question and got this from the help / contact email

In order to book a 7 night UK break, your application must be submitted to us by post. Please attach a covering letter to your application clearly advising of the dates that you wish to travel. Two forms must be submitted (one form per short break), two payments and two sets of tokens.

For European holidays, please tick the relevant box on the form.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure