HELP NEEDED - JUICE PLUS TOOK MONEY WITHOUT Consent

Options
1235»

Comments

• debt_doctor
    debt_doctor Posts: 4,595 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ....And what a lousy company! - my daughter just fell victim to these clowns today hence searching forums (I normally spend my time posting on the Bankruptcy board on MSE)

Anyway, they will be getting short thrift from me.

DD
    Debt Doctor, Debt caseworker, Citizens' Advice Bureau .
    Impartial debt advice services: Citizens Advice Bureau Find your local CAB *** National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000*** BSC No. 100 ***
  • SallieB85
    Options
    Hi all, I have also found myself in this situation after purchasing the boosters.

My rep took my card details and filled in all the information herself, the first box arrived and then correct payments were taken.

Payments then continued, I questioned rep and she blocked me on FB and has since stopped working for JP.

I phoned credit card and they stopped any more payments. I then received a second box from JP which I returned to their Head office at my expense but stupidly didn't get a proof of postage or anything.

The first letter arrived, I phoned JP and they were incredibly unhelpful! A second threatening letter has arrived and I just don't know what to do now.

Does anyone have any advice please? I called bank back and they said they have done all they can.

I know it might sound pathetic but I hate having things like this hanging over me and I'm dreading a third letter as my message clearly didn't come across well enough when I spoke to them.

Thank you x
  • ChopperST
    ChopperST Posts: 1,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You shouldn't even have bothered returning it.

They have no contract to enforce as JP "reps" exclusively use social media as a direct marketing scam. They can't take you to court (they would lose) and no-one is going to come knocking at your door.

The bank wont let them take any more money. You should ask the bank for the money back for any items you didn't agree to and throw any more items / letters in the bin when they arrive and get on with your life.
  • Crumble123
    Options
    So I received a email stating they couldn't take the money out of my account... that's fine...they didn't then try to take it out again... I late received a letter stating I needed to send them the money upto 15 days after I received the letter. The problem with this is they give you a IBAN number and a BIC number and the only way I can send them money is by setting up an international payment... I then have to pay to send them an international payment as I cannot send them money in GBP only in everything else but that... which causes a charge of £9.50 on top of what I'm paying for it already... I have emailed them to ask them how I'm gonna go about doing this by sending them the payment in pounds rather than dollars or euros and I've had no reply. The payment is due tomorrow but they probably won't reply... I have rung them with no answer. Any ideas? :(:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure