HELP NEEDED - JUICE PLUS TOOK MONEY WITHOUT Consent

Options

Comments

• zara44
    Options
    can anyone give me the contact number to cancel this. im fuming after them sending me an order I dont want.
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Go onto their facebook page and put a bad review about payment and they will soon try to sort the problem out. You are not the only person who has problems it seems with this company. If everyone complains they will have to act, if not it will be bad for business.

Their reps are treated really well and go to different countries promoting the products they sell. So a facebook complaint will be seen by thousands.
  • david2013
    Options
    clarryd wrote: »
    Go onto their facebook page and put a bad review about payment and they will soon try to sort the problem out. You are not the only person who has problems it seems with this company. If everyone complains they will have to act, if not it will be bad for business.

Their reps are treated really well and go to different countries promoting the products they sell. So a facebook complaint will be seen by thousands.

NOPE - if you complain or ask a question or make a negative comment they block you.
  • ChopperST
    ChopperST Posts: 1,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Going to revive this thread.

My wife was convinced to sign up to this scam by her friend. She tried the "product" for a month, hated it and told her friend she didn't want any more.

However Juice Plus debited her credit card for £130 the next month.

They claim she signed up to a rolling contract. They can produce no such contract and she certainly didn't sign anything.

CC company have refunded the money and blocked any further payments. Juice plus clearly have a sham debt collection agency called credit options threatening all sorts.

Would love to see them try and enforce this "debt" with no paperwork or written contract.

Avoid this horrible pyramid scheme and shame on anyone duping friends and family either intentionally or unwittingly not understanding how the parent company works...
  • maa_ama
    Options
    That's exactly what happened to me ..They took out a 5th payment one and half weeks ago. I called the bank and they said they would refund it in the next days. However that was still not done.
    Called today again so they said they gonna refund all the transactions from February (I was asked when I cancelled with the company and I told them that on the day I signed up it was said that it was meant to be only one off payment of 4 months). The bank said that they might take it back though if the company disagrees.

Also from reading the comments I realised that my rep never told me anything about calling her after 3 months, the number in the emails is invalid too (tried to call them to get my bank details removed as advised by the woman on the phone from the bank), also realised that I never got to sign any terms and conditions.
    Did anyone got refunded (without it being taken back again)?

PLEASE HELP ..AM SO FRUSTRATED
  • ChopperST
    ChopperST Posts: 1,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    How did you pay debit or credit card?

We have now got to the "notice of intended prosecution stage" from pretend debt collectors.
  • maa_ama
    Options
    I paid by debit card .. also just recently my flatmate told me that I received a note in the mail that I missed a package. Found out today that it was from JuicePlus so I told the person at Parcel Force to cancel the delivery and return it. Also cancelled any further transactions from Juiceplus at the bank today.
    I just hope my refunded money wont be taken back!!
  • Semple
    Semple Posts: 392 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ChopperST wrote: »
    How did you pay debit or credit card?

We have now got to the "notice of intended prosecution stage" from pretend debt collectors.

You should return the letter with "Debt in dispute" and a note that says any further communications will be treated as harassment and reported to the police.
  • maa_ama
    Options
    I got an email from JuicePlus today stating that they were unable to take payment from my bank and that I should contact them via email or phone .. Funny thing is their number went through all of a sudden.

What do you guys suggest that I give them a call? I'm afraid that now the banks might take back the refunded money.

Thanks in advance
  • Sam_0112
    Options
    So I have just come across this whole thread about juice plus and can see some very unhappy customers which rightly so. I am a juice plus rep and can honestly say all issues you have come across is completely down to your rep. People do it as a quick money making thing and don't learn about the product or the rules that they are meant to pass on to customers.
    - when ordering your rep should put these through as ONE OFF and manually re order if you wish to do so.
    - if you opt to pay in full , even if they use ONE OFF they need to manually cancel the customer on receiving the products (clearly this hasn't been done in these cases)
    - the product is for 12 weeks however the instalments are split over 4 months so If you are wanting the instalment plan 4 payments will be taken out.
    - returns can be done FREE by contacting the company, the email a returns label for you to drop in at the post office however your rep is charged a £17 re stock fee so this may be why they are not telling you this.
    - juice plus phone numbers are now answered within minutes due to new staff levels so we can get through faster, last year it took a long time due to office staff for juice plus being minimal.
    - your instalment payments are taken as 4 per authorised card payments not a direct debit
    I hope this clears a lot of questions up. Bad reps give a company that is good a bad name as they are only interested in the money. If anyone has any major issues I will try and help.
    X
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport