edited 11 September 2014 at 12:29PM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
45 replies 26.6K views
1235»

Replies

• johnswifejohnswife Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    My husband uses amazon for his business and now uses Prime.
    BUT he did have issues and emailed them strongly his dissatisfaction and we have had no problems. Not sure if Yodel deliveries were with Prime or not.
    Necklace, £500, Marquee, Tickets Home Improv show, Patternity Tights.tickets to Cruise Show,kindle cover, 2 tickets Brisfest. Tin of personalised chocolates.Hawking DVD, McCain voucher, clay modelling set,Chocolate, Book,Raleigh 125th Book.
    tickets to Gadget show, Hotel Spa break for 2 + £300
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debenhams using these , Friday order , guaranteed Saturday delivery , paid extra for it, no delivery saturday

arrived Monday in the end , Debenhams refunded the delivery charges though
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • bilko1234bilko1234 Forumite
    50 Posts
    yodel
    bt - use them for some parts ogf the country
    wonkydragon - use them for large deliveries.
    had 3 items from bbc store delivered by them on fri just 2 weeks late after going to 3 different out for delivery drivers.
  • MiserlyMartinMiserlyMartin Forumite
    2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    SJ_Jones wrote: »
    I am fed up of buying goods, paying for delivery to then have it all messed up because that company uses Yodel! :mad:

I'd like to try compiling a list of companies that use Yodel so I, and anyone else who wants to, can avoid using them.
    • ebuyer

Just to point out that Yodel was named worst parcel delivery service again this year
    Thanks for this useful thread. I'd say Ebuyer and Yodel make the perfect team, they both con the customers treating them like fools with shoddy service.
  • I wonder when they'll start using this as an excuse in Central London: http://mashable.com/2014/09/25/bear-at-door-canada/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Lloyds Bank wrongly declares customer dead

Account was closed due to a misreading

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes & cashback

MSE Guides

£12 for 1L Baileys

Available at Tesco, Morrisons & Asda

MSE Deals