edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Deaths, Funerals & Probate
83 replies 40.8K views
12345679»

Replies

• dougstergdougsterg Forumite
    6 posts
    First Post
    Hi TcpnT,
    As you rightly say, its no big deal and nothing a calculator and a pen cannot finish off :-)
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    42K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TcpnT said:
    I just downloaded the form and tried it and I see exactly the same result as you. I seriously wonder whether the form is meant to do the calculations for you or perhaps that part of the downloaded form functionality is broken. It's a very simple form - if it was me I would just print out the blank form and fill it in by hand.
    One further possibility is that the auto calculations only work when opened in specific software. Perhaps it has to be Acrobat rather than just Acrobat Reader.?
    Yes, that's another possibility. I found that I had to download HMRC stuff from one particular browser (can't remember which) or it didn't work at all. 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • lifegoeson2013lifegoeson2013 Forumite
    30 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hello all, I'm very impressed with all the informative notes and have been studying it all day.  I'm needing a bit of help with an issue which hasn't yet been covered (I think) in fact I have a few queries but I'll start with an easy one.
    From the HMRC Notes:  Page 1 -  Executors. Please include the names and current addresses of all the Executors.  My address on the will is my previous address.  If I enter my current address will this be classed as an error?
    I note that in the Declaration 2.  it mentions addresses and previous addresses, would that be the place to put it?
    Thank you :smile: