Coca Cola Rip Off

Options

Comments

• gik
    gik Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    Options
    It's the same with most products. For instance 10 years ago you got 500g blocks of cheese for ~£2 when they were on offer. Nowadays it's 350g for ~£2
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    I find other colas horrible in comparison. I don't evendrink pepsi anymore! Thankfully there's an Iceland and a Watt Brothers within walking distance of my work and they always seem to have it on offer.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Vedrina
    Vedrina Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    I've bought them as they're on offer at Sainsburys, as others have said I buy whichever is cheapest. Is it a rip-off? No I never bought 2 litre bottles because they were too big and went flat quickly. You can even buy 3 litre bottles although they're usually special deals etc.
  • Red_Cat
    Red_Cat Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Options
    My local Morrisons had 2 litre bottles as a clearance item at 99p. You might want to check that out if you like the 2 litre size (whilst it lasts).
    Hoping this year is better than the last. :)
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    Product increases in price?

THIS NEVER HAPPENS??

I got ripped off at the local Shell garage today. Yesterday the petrol was 1.26.7, TODAY it was 1.27.7, for the SAME amount. WHAT
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    They've got to save up to pay for signs.
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    So they're actually doing away with the 2l bottles? I've seen the billboards advertising the 1.75l but nothing to say that it's replacing the 2l bottles.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    So they're actually doing away with the 2l bottles? I've seen the billboards advertising the 1.75l but nothing to say that it's replacing the 2l bottles.

The ones I have seen show the 2l then like a shadow of the 1.75 (or vice versa) and say 'Happiness, now in a new shape' so it appears they are swapping them out.
  • yangptangkipperbang
    Options
    Knock your teeth out with a hammer - its even cheaper !
  • janiebquick
    Options
    Never touch the stuff.......
    'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.' George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure