We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Payment A Day Chapter 15

Options

Comments

• flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    bexidina wrote: »
    Good afternoon all

TTFTM that is amazing news well done! You are an inspiration hopefully one day i will be able to say that too!! nce my personal debts are done I can look at mortgage debts too and maybe think about saving (wowee that's a dream!!)
    So for today I will PAD £1 :j:j:j

Enjoy the weekend!

xx

Weird that Bexidina - I have that very same dream winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lovely to see everyone back sharing in TTFTMs great news. Hope you had a lovely holiday to those you've been away - welcome back :j

And Erme, glad to see you feeling a bit more positive. You are always here encouraging us all and generally being so supportive lil miss motivator. Sorry you've been having a rough time - here is a little superhero just for you (and to be fair I couldn't resist posting him!) batman-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif.

love flump xx
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all :j

Popping in to PAD £133.45 refund to cc plz Flump - tkyou!!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A pad of £1.50 for me please flump :)
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Total for 18th April is a gorgeous...

£176.28

Lets keep cleanin' up those debts 4u2ap3b.gif and building up those savings money-pile-smiley-emoticon.gif!
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options
    Good morning fellow PADders :hello:

My PAD today is £4 to money box please Flump :T

Does anyone else ever wonder if there is a shortage of £2 coins in circulation because so many of us save them? :rotfl:

Have a super day everyone :)

TTFTM x
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • jet9cat
    jet9cat Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    £20 for me today please.
    Every penny's a prisoner
    PADding is addictive
    MFW August 2023 - unless I get my butt into gear :D
  • DorsetGirl_2
    DorsetGirl_2 Posts: 1,416 Forumite
    Options
    £10 for me today please Flumpkin - trying to chip my CC away slowly but surely.
    Pay off all my debts before Christmas 2015 #165.
  • flumpkin
    edited 19 April 2015 at 5:52PM
    Options
    DorsetGirl wrote: »
    £10 for me today please Flumpkin - trying to chip my CC away slowly but surely.

Lovely PAD DorsetGirl. Having chipped away my VERY (one of my smallest), I am now tackling TSB which will take a bit longer but isn't a massive amount in the BIG scheme of FLUMPFINANCIALS. Fantastic feeling when one goes though :j and frees some pennies to pay the next!

Which reminds me £1 to TSB for me - sometimes feel like I am chipping away with Toothpick-toothpick-tooth-teeth-smiley-emoticon-000603-medium.gif when could do with one of these digger-smiley-emoticon.gif :rotfl:
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all :j

Popping in to PAD £44.50 refund to cc plz Flump - tkyou!!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options
    Good morning fellow PADders :hello:

My PAD today is £5 to money box please Flump :T

De-PAD has come to a halt, must have celebrated being debt free too much and need to get back to being good :o

Have a super day everyone :)

TTFTM x
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business