We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Payment A Day Chapter 15

Options

Comments

• daydream_believer_2
    Options
    £5.39 today please.
    A Payment A Day keeps the debts at bay
    PADS 2016 = £222.57

Frugal living challenge 2016 1129.71/3660
    = 14.86 per day/10.00 per day
  • jet9cat
    jet9cat Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    £5 for me today please
    Every penny's a prisoner
    PADding is addictive
    MFW August 2023 - unless I get my butt into gear :D
  • flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Erme wrote: »
    Ooh err missus....what did you have for breakfast? 5yjbztv.gif

Now for a wee early am song

Keep on padding - padding from thy heart.....one fine day (and I can't remember the rest of the words LOL

LOVE Elmo - have a bag with him on :)
    What are you like with your singing and saucepans... reminds me of the saucepan man out of Faraway Tree books (showing my age now!). I reckon we are both as mad as a box of frogs! graphics-frogs-810478.gif.

Had porridge today - being a good girl. TTFTM - I forgot to post my depad yesterday :o (0.5 off for me). I must be only person not saving £2 for PADS but you've set me off now. Went to give daughter £2 coin and then took it back and gave her 2x£1 so I can keep my precious now :D

In fact will take that £2 and PAD to TSB

love flump x
  • flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Total for 20th April is a scrumptious ...

£134.42

Great Padding Gang!
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2015 at 5:50PM
    Options
    £8.78 to B/Card for me please. Fleabay. xx

Huge enormous congratulations to TTFTM. Hope you are having a party. I am, on your behalf!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Erme, I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for your kind words when I went into a standstill. You won't be staying down for long either, so just rest and be peaceful where you can, and look forward to happier times xx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all :j

Popping in to PAD £4 2 x £2 coins into VW campervan moneybox plz Flump - tkyou!!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    flumpkin wrote: »
    LOVE Elmo - have a bag with him on :)
    What are you like with your singing and saucepans... reminds me of the saucepan man out of Faraway Tree books (showing my age now!). I reckon we are both as mad as a box of frogs! graphics-frogs-810478.gif.

Had porridge today - being a good girl. TTFTM - I forgot to post my depad yesterday :o (0.5 off for me). I must be only person not saving £2 for PADS but you've set me off now. Went to give daughter £2 coin and then took it back and gave her 2x£1 so I can keep my precious now :D

In fact will take that £2 and PAD to TSB

love flump x

Me? Ya talking about me flump :rotfl:.....

Well it could be worse I guess LOL.....

I do remember the faraway tree books - note to self am seriously worried I'm a crazy as flump 0453.gif

Ha ha ha....

And I just bodged the spreadsheet - woe is me :( (And I realised after I padded to quote a saying - :eek:)
    £8.78 to B/Card for me please. Fleabay. xx

Erme, I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for your kind words when I went into a standstill. You won't be staying down for long either, so just rest and be peaceful where you can, and look forward to happier times xx

You know what - you are so right and thankyou

E
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options
    Good morning fellow PADders :hello:

My PAD today is £3 to money box please Flump :T

New savings account is showing on online banking but not available for transfers yet. Oh well there's always tomorrow! :D

Have a super day everyone :)

TTFTM x
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all fellow padders

£1.06 for me today please flump :)
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    46p for me today please. xx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport