We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Payment A Day Chapter 15

Options

Comments

• Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    flumpkin wrote: »
    Weird that Bexidina - I have that very same dream winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lovely to see everyone back sharing in TTFTMs great news. Hope you had a lovely holiday to those you've been away - welcome back :j

And Erme, glad to see you feeling a bit more positive. You are always here encouraging us all and generally being so supportive lil miss motivator. Sorry you've been having a rough time - here is a little superhero just for you (and to be fair I couldn't resist posting him!) batman-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif.

love flump xx

ok. I was (note past tense) fine till Ma decided to share a text message (private) with the whole planet over some christian doctrine she didn't understand instead of googling :(

I need more smileys flump :D

cos I am now back on the paranoid couch due to Ma not thinking things through (typical). :(:(:(

I had no appetite due to the paranoia over the weekend (only returned yesterday pm).....and felt faint and dizzy with not eating enough :(

Och families LOL

E
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all.

It's a pad of £95 for me today please flump :)
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
  • flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Total for 19th April is a nice round wholesome ...

£81.00

Fantastic. And to all you debtbusters out there remember, repeat after me: "Every penny padded is a penny less to pay"
    choir.gif
  • daydream_believer_2
    Options
    Back AGAIN.....it really does seem that for me, if I don't come on here I don't PAD!!:(

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TTFTM, your achievement of debt free status is fantastic, a great inspiration!! :beer: :beer: :beer::beer: :T :T :T :T :T

I soooo need to get back on board.......

My PAD for today is 72p please.
    A Payment A Day keeps the debts at bay
    PADS 2016 = £222.57

Frugal living challenge 2016 1129.71/3660
    = 14.86 per day/10.00 per day
  • Erme
    Options
    Yeah but Day Dream believer debt busting takes time....and really you are in the early days - it took me a good few years to see any real results and many whoopsies; try this, try that, stall phases

Don't give up! You will get there!!!!

I am a little better but at some point I have to brave the spreadsheet LOL. I could be while LOL (maybe I should put my head back under the pillow and step away from the computer LOL)

E
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi all :j

Popping in to PAD £23.70 refund to cc plz Flump - tkyou!!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Evenin' All ... Wait for it...

... a pay day tenner for me to TSB :)
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options
    Good morning fellow PADders :hello:

My PAD today is £6 to money box please Flump :T

Am hoping to have new savings account available for PADs today so maybe then I can spare some £2 coins for other savers! :D

Have a super day everyone :)

TTFTM x
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • Erme
    Options
    flumpkin wrote: »
    Evenin' All ... Wait for it...

... a pay day tenner for me to TSB :)

Ooh err missus....what did you have for breakfast? 5yjbztv.gif

I had more paranoias last night but beginning to come through it (bar being up at 3.45am LOL)

Cash flow probs sorted so am happy 130fs358763.gif

I think you know when you are middle aged when you get excited about something new to use for cooking/cleaning..

today's is a saucepan I have my eye on!!!

Apart from a paper cut which means I can't attack my hob with astonish (poundshop) and the scrubbie all is good:)

Now for a wee early am song

Keep on padding - padding from thy heart.....one fine day (and I can't remember the rest of the words LOL
  • milky1991
    milky1991 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another little £1 off the debt today :)
    As of 24th August 2016 total money owed was
    £15,708 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.