E: 30/09 Win Doritos crisps, £10 or £100 plus 3D TV prize draw entry (Purchase reqd)

Options

Comments

• bouboumum
    bouboumum Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Won £10 on the 09/05 and nothing in the post yet. :(
  • Treacle1983
    Treacle1983 Posts: 979 Forumite
    Options
    I'd stop code sharing if I were you and keep back every packet you enter with as I've just had a pretty crappy letter in the post today saying i'll not be getting my cheques and cannot play again :-(
    Not really comping any more as too ill - but hoping to win £1000+ in 2017 in cash prizes - watch this space!
  • avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    I'd stop code sharing if I were you and keep back every packet you enter with as I've just had a pretty crappy letter in the post today saying i'll not be getting my cheques and cannot play again :-(
    you are not the only one ,am banned too ,we are four adult in the house with their own personal emails but is against the rules apparently
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • Treacle1983
    Treacle1983 Posts: 979 Forumite
    Options
    avelte wrote: »
    you are not the only one ,am banned too ,we are four adult in the house with their own personal emails but is against the rules apparently

I have phoned them and they are looking into it as I told them it's not just me entering but hubby and sister when she stayed as well.

I'll let you know what I hear back
    Not really comping any more as too ill - but hoping to win £1000+ in 2017 in cash prizes - watch this space!
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    edited 11 June 2014 at 4:56PM
    Options
    Omg I also got the same letter, so did my mum it was a such a stupid letter too, very cocky in its wording just for using similar codes. But the stupid thing is lots of their bags had the same codes on anyways. So where purchasing their products to play their game when they don't even provide the "unique codes" to play it in the first place. So if I purchase seperate packets and they have same codes on then i cant play....flawed flawed flawed.... its not fair that doritos can decide to take away peoples prizes when they have not stuck to the own t&c's. If they had a problem woth the codes, their terms should just state 3 entries a day only, that way the competition would run more smoothly and people would not be having these problems withmultiple codes not working etc. Im fuming.Argghh

I'm assuming loads and loads of people got this letter, just away for them not to award the winners. So now I'm banned too, for their own faults with their promotion. And in the letter states if you receive any more cheques you can't cash them and if you have cashed any of them then they can ask you to reimburse them. :(
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • Lockie21
    Lockie21 Posts: 662 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Doritos are saying if you got a cheque you cant cash it - some chance I won on 9th May and I know loads of people who haven't received cheques. They are not the fastest company to pay out. This is poor public relations, they should honour wins up to date and post a warning from today onwards. We are a family of 5 and we have all been playing with different emails I cant find anywhere that says this is not allowed.
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    i just feel so fed up about it. I wonder how many others got letters, if well all complained about their poor management over the competition,maybe they would pay out all win up to date.But ive need seen anyone mention it on doritos facebook page
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • catgil
    catgil Posts: 744 Forumite
    Options
    There's a post on fb about it now:mad:
  • shazjack
    shazjack Posts: 3,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the letter too and phoned them earlier about it they said that If I disagreed with it to put it in writing to them by email. They gave me this email consumer@walkers.co.uk if that helps anyone else wanting to complain. :(
  • Femstar
    Femstar Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Letter here too :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business