E: 30/09 Win Doritos crisps, £10 or £100 plus 3D TV prize draw entry (Purchase reqd)

Options

Comments

• looney_ki
    looney_ki Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    some Little problems with the game today but its working enough so i could win £10 :)
    Angels Are The Guardians Of Hope And Wonder, The Keepers Of Magic And Dreams. Wherever There Is Love, An Angel Is Flying By. Your Guardian Angel Knows You Inside And Out, And Loves You Just The Way You Are..
  • Lockie21
    Lockie21 Posts: 662 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No 86rpullen it wouldn't let me print a voucher it said I'd reached my limit but I didn't know there was a limit. I've printed 2 in the past.
  • paadzer
    paadzer Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rahven wrote: »
    A few little quirks but otherwise seems to be working again this morning :)

At one point it did tell me I'd entered too many times (when I'd only entered twice) so I changed code and it worked for the third go.

Same here, can only have two attempts per e-mail address
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    my code 1020980208, won nothing again :(
  • Treacle1983
    Treacle1983 Posts: 979 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone received any more of their cheques?

I had some turn up over a 2 day period and none since??
    Not really comping any more as too ill - but hoping to win £1000+ in 2017 in cash prizes - watch this space!
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone received any more of their cheques?

I had some turn up over a 2 day period and none since??

nope I had six turn up then, all my wins up to the 15 May .. so hopefully some more next month
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • 86rpullen
    86rpullen Posts: 71 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My last cheque was also dated 15th May. They send them 2nd class mail so could take up to week on top of the 30 days.
  • paadzer
    paadzer Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Code 1021070023 works for me. I've only had the two cheques and have won many times since, over the last few days I have found it easier to win in a few minutes.
  • doodalon
    Options
    kimmy393 wrote: »
    nope I had six turn up then, all my wins up to the 15 May .. so hopefully some more next month

Are you playing with the same email each time? And you've won that many times? Are are you playing with multiple emails? I can't seem to even score one in the three tries i get!
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    doodalon wrote: »
    Are you playing with the same email each time? And you've won that many times? Are are you playing with multiple emails? I can't seem to even score one in the three tries i get!
    yep same email each time,its against the rules to use multiple emails. The comp has been going since beginning of April so not really that hard to of won a few if you play everyday/ I pick the same spot everyday for first and second goals. Guess its just down to luck.
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport