Iii

Options

Comments

• planteria
    planteria Posts: 5,321 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sparky47 wrote: »
    I opened an II account online this week.
    You can download a transfer form from their site and post it off to them, they will then arrange it with HL.

Don't forget to write to HL and complain about the exit fees, you should then get a letter agreeing to waive them.

thanks Sparky. at what stage did you write to HL to complain re. the exit fees, in response to a 'leaving statement'?
  • Sparky47
    Sparky47 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    planteria wrote: »
    thanks Sparky. at what stage did you write to HL to complain re. the exit fees, in response to a 'leaving statement'?

I sent a secure message to HL last week based on the template on this forum.
    I did this before starting any transfer so I had the letter and knew where I stood.

Most people seem to be getting a letter stating that they will not impose any transfer fees or the new charging structure for transfer forms received before 31st March.
    So you should do it asap.
  • planteria
    Options
    Thanks Sparky
  • amandajc
    amandajc Posts: 217 Forumite
    edited 8 March 2014 at 2:08AM
    Options
    DiamondLil wrote: »
    Thank you everyone;
    amandajc - if you get a response, please could you let me know the answer ?
    I'm hanging fire at the moment until I feel I've gathered all the relevant info.

I have now had a reply to my question regarding regular payments into funds and the answer is:

"I can confirm there is a commission charge of £1.50 for regular investment in funds".

Hope that helps.
  • DiamondLil
    DiamondLil Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks amandajc; much appreciated. I'm still trying to get my head round the various charging structures from the different companies, so this bit of info. is definitely a help in making up my mind on what to do next.
  • planteria
    Options
    i am going with iii for both ISA and SIPP, with a Fund & Share account for a while...although my Bed & ISA the shares i have within my Fund & Share account with HL.

i have found their CS to be much better in conversations yesterday and today. the website is more 'basic' than HL but seems functional enough, and im glad to be getting things in order.
  • joerugby
    joerugby Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    planteria wrote: »
    i am going with iii for both ISA and SIPP, with a Fund & Share account for a while...although my Bed & ISA the shares i have within my Fund & Share account with HL.

i have found their CS to be much better in conversations yesterday and today. the website is more 'basic' than HL but seems functional enough, and im glad to be getting things in order.

I hope it works out well for you
  • planteria
    Options
    thanks joe.

does anyone have a Freepost Address for iii?
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    No, but I could send you some H-L prepaid envelopes! :p
  • planteria
    Options
    i have a couple of those myself ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories