New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Flight Delay Compensation Important Info

edited 31 July 2018 at 10:43AM in Flight Delay Compensation
heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
6.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 31 July 2018 at 10:43AM in Flight Delay Compensation
Please post in the relevant thread for the airline you are claiming for rather than starting a new thread

Offiicial MSE fully researched Guides:

Flight Delays

Flight News

On the Forum:

FAQ's to flight delay compensation queries

Please post in the correct airline specific thread

Compensation for delayed flights Discussion Area

Guide to Claiming Flight Delay Compensation
I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support