MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• FreddieFrugal
    FreddieFrugal Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations sweetilemon!
    Mortgage remaining: £42,260 of £77,000 (2.59% til 03/18 - 2.09% til 03/23)

Savings target June 18 - £22,281.99 / £25,000
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Congrats Sweetie.....I do mean that but I am very jealous...ready for this little ones exit now :(
    On a mission
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations sweetilemon, we welcomed our little one, Isaac, yesterday too! Emergency section due to distress, he has been in NICU, but improving now and hope to bring him home soon.

Congratulations! Welcome to the world baby Issac! Glad to hear he is improving, what weight was he? I was an elective c-section so still in hospItal too, hope to get out Friday.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Congrats on the arrival of Lucas Sweet, and Isaac Cherry - lovely names! Hope you are all out of hospital soon and enjoying the little ones :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • FreddieFrugal
    FreddieFrugal Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations Cherry Gale too!

OH isnt well today. She woke up at midnight and has been vomiting regularly since then.

Feel like it was something she ate but can't think what it was as all three of us had the same food yesterday.

No temperature, so hopefully it's nothing too serious. Just need rest and to keep having regular sips of water
    Mortgage remaining: £42,260 of £77,000 (2.59% til 03/18 - 2.09% til 03/23)

Savings target June 18 - £22,281.99 / £25,000
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Congratulations ladies!! enjoy your baby moon!

I'm doing ''ok'' hip and pelvis still crunchy but I've worked out where my driving/walking limits are and have managed to ease some of the pain over the Easter break.

I have my GTT booked in this week :( the joys of parents with diabetes.... I don't bleed easily and it usually ends up with me feeling and looking like a pin cushion before going woozy and flaking!

I did pick up some bits in the Sainsbury's 25% off sale... maybe worth a look if you are still after some clothing bits/sleeping bags
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    39+1

Still no baby:mad:
    On a mission
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    lauradora wrote: »
    39+1

Still no baby:mad:

Lol you could have a couple of week's left hun, hate to break it! Unless your getting started! I was elective section at 39+3 and last time an induction at 40+4...no sign of natural delivery! Who knows when they would have arrived! Will they induce you? Have you had a sweep?
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    Congratulations Cherry Gale too!

OH isnt well today. She woke up at midnight and has been vomiting regularly since then.

Feel like it was something she ate but can't think what it was as all three of us had the same food yesterday.

No temperature, so hopefully it's nothing too serious. Just need rest and to keep having regular sips of water

Hope OH is feeling better. Illness and pregnancy is tough because there is so little your allowed to take apart from paracetamol. Plus pelvic floor doesn't always play nice!
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    mary_hinge wrote: »
    Congratulations ladies!! enjoy your baby moon!

I'm doing ''ok'' hip and pelvis still crunchy but I've worked out where my driving/walking limits are and have managed to ease some of the pain over the Easter break.

I have my GTT booked in this week :( the joys of parents with diabetes.... I don't bleed easily and it usually ends up with me feeling and looking like a pin cushion before going woozy and flaking!

I did pick up some bits in the Sainsbury's 25% off sale... maybe worth a look if you are still after some clothing bits/sleeping bags

Hope your GTT goes well! Enjoy the easter break, hope it helps you recover. Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure