MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Excited for you kirstypoos. Hope all goes quickly and well.
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning everyone, ope you are all well

Im off for a waddle round ikea this aft to try and get rid of this hip pain :(
    On a mission
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How was IKEA Laura? Did you get anything nice? I wrote a big long message earlier then it disappeared before I could send, grrr.

Let's hope no news is good news from Kirsty, can't wait to hear from her. How's everyone else doing?

I have a CTG tomorrow morning and find out my results - hospital think I might have a UTI so I'll get antibiotics if I do. Then going to get my hair done! Can't wait to get rid of these greys, hopefully get a nice bump selfie tomorrow! I feel massive hehe, love this little wriggler. Spent the day ironing baby clothes.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just a quick update from me as I'm not really with it to be honest!

My beautiful, perfect little man arrived on Tuesday at 10AM after a bit of a struggle and some complications. I won't dwell because in all honesty, it doesn't matter now that he is here - worth every single second of pain and worry and then some :heart:

I cannot stop watching him and cuddling him. I came home at 9PM on Weds night and sleep has been rare but again, who cares :D

Hope you are all well! xx
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Congratulations Kirtsypoos! Hope you are enjoying getting to know each other.
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Hi ladies!

Just a quick update from me as I'm not really with it to be honest!

My beautiful, perfect little man arrived on Tuesday at 10AM after a bit of a struggle and some complications. I won't dwell because in all honesty, it doesn't matter now that he is here - worth every single second of pain and worry and then some :heart:

I cannot stop watching him and cuddling him. I came home at 9PM on Weds night and sleep has been rare but again, who cares :D

Hope you are all well! xx

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Kirsty!!! So glad he's OK now, hope your both recovering well. Can't wait to hear more in time...weight? Name?
  • lauradora
    Options
    Congratulations Kirtsy, glad to hear you are both well xxx
    On a mission
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations Kirsty!!! So glad he's OK now, hope your both recovering well. Can't wait to hear more in time...weight? Name?

He's amazing and I am recovering well too :)

His name is Noah and he was 6lb 12ozs. Have been back to the hospital today for a blood test as he is quite jaundiced - under the level for hospitalisation so extra feeds and more time in the bouncer in front of the window needed :) xx
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    He's amazing and I am recovering well too :)

His name is Noah and he was 6lb 12ozs. Have been back to the hospital today for a blood test as he is quite jaundiced - under the level for hospitalisation so extra feeds and more time in the bouncer in front of the window needed :) xx

It's quite common although highly stressful! Window and feeds help but I was also told to do kangaroo care, basically as close to 24hr skin to skin as you and your partner can physically do. By the next day with lots of expressing and feeding my daughters jaundice looked a lot better and she had put on weight. I think it's because the baby isn't having to use up energy controlling their own tempreture. Noah is a lovely name, congratulations again. Xx
  • lauradora
    Options
    Good morning all

congrats Kirtsy :smileyhea

I am trying to start again this morning after last week was a bit of a fail. Going to try and get some semblance of a meal plan together and do a bit more round the house.
    Hows everyone else getting on?? xxx
    On a mission
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family