Get well soon KC.
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,737 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better soon lass x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So sorry that your get-up-and-go has got up and gone, KC. Only very temporarily I hope.

At least the extra hour that we gain tonight should help you a bit.

Take care xxx
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you lovely peeps :) Yep, I'm feeling a bit better today, been online (and not screamed at the router, which was very good of me, I guarantee you!) and opened a week's post :o there was a lot because there seems to be a financial quarter issue :p

Going to have a quick pootle, and then watch a DVD I bought from fleabay - Simon Pegg's take on the end of the world (one of them, anyway :D)
    Save
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Secret_Saving_Squirrel
    Options
    Very glad that you are feeling better x
    Paid off mortgage nine years early in 2013. Now picking and choosing our work to fit in with the rest of our lives!
    Still thrifty though, after all these years:D
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    I shout at technology a lot! Glad you are getting some energy back again.
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Thank you both :) My router seems to have a discussion with itself every morning about whether to work or not. Add in Firefox's indecision about whether to allow me to change pages, Windows Defender' insistence that it belongs on my computer, and Flash refusing to update even when I go to the page, it makes for interesting times :):):)

Simon's offering was very thoughtful, very funny, and had me hiding behind my hands while *still* laughing out loud - thats a *good* DVD :)

My brain isn't awake enough to actually do anything yet, so I'm not. I may be here some time ...
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Hello there! Sorry to hear you've been a bit under the weather after your lovely day out. But at least you now have time to recover, instead of pushing yourself to see clients.

Computers are very annoying items. A few months ago my mouse seemed to start playing up, taking on a life of its own. Then it settled down again, now its playing up again. It's really bad when I want to highlight sections of text, so its playing havoc with copying and pasting:mad:
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • Karmacat
    edited 30 October 2016 at 6:53PM
    Options
    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday :)
    I am, thank you, SF - had a walk, bought a little pressie for my sister's birthday, spent 5 mins cutting up some cherry laurel :o and most of all I was transcribing the Interrail diary. The loss of some travellers' cheques devastated my plans, and the way I blithely went swanning about Europe with a thousand borrowed lire in my pocket (about the price of a coffee and cake, as far as I can make out :D) is astonishing! No wonder I like being prepared these days!
    Goldiegirl wrote: »
    Hello there! Sorry to hear you've been a bit under the weather after your lovely day out. But at least you now have time to recover, instead of pushing yourself to see clients.
    Hi! Thats **exactly** what I've been saying to myself - it would be unbearable, it really would.
    Computers are very annoying items. A few months ago my mouse seemed to start playing up, taking on a life of its own. Then it settled down again, now its playing up again. It's really bad when I want to highlight sections of text, so its playing havoc with copying and pasting:mad:
    Blimey yes. I get that they don't really have personalities, its just the interplay (or not) between different pieces of software, and the odd scratch on a motherboard or whatever, but it feels exactly like its taunting me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ETA - faffing about with second part of my Christmas trip. £16.25 single, for 300 miles :):):) I'm a happy bunny about that.
    Save
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family