Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Options

Comments

• missminx007
    Options
    Hi there, I am a bit confused, I really want to book a holiday for half term and have a priority code and have just joined sun plus. I have looked on the sun page and can't see anything about the holidays on there. Can you book earlier with sun plus or the priority code?
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    Sun perks members who are paid up and up to date can book a day early - they are obviously wise to what we do ie not buy the paper and are making people join sun perks for a month or so at least to get the perk of early booking :(

i did think this would happen......as i got sent a Sun perks code last time and booked a day earlier than priority bookers....

I did not join sun perks so i can not book this time early:o

art
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    We're just gonna have to be patient now I guess! And I suppose if there will be any attempts at code cracking, it can start as soon as someone gets tomorrow's code in the morning!
  • missminx007
    Options
    Oh !!!!!!, I've tried a few code words, I wonder if it would be worth listing them. Have tried BANK and FISH and also STAR and FISH.
    Unsuccessful!
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    Oh well, so be it. I cerainly wont be joining sun perks, wont even buy the paper. I'll take my chances and see what i can get, when us non sun perkers can get access to the site.:p
  • elitelady
    elitelady Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have gone on the website and am chatting live to someone who works there to find out
  • elitelady
    elitelady Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tim: Hello, you're chatting with Tim. I'm here to help you with any questions you may have about Sun+.
    You: Hi , Can I ask if there are any benefits to the holidays you do where you collect the tokens by being a sun plus member
    You: would it mean i could book earlier or anything
    Tim: As you are a Sun+ member you will be sent an email or a letter containing a bonus token. You will then only need to collect a further 9 tokens that are printed in The Sun newspaper (first token Saturday 4th January) before you will be able to book online from Sunday 12th January. If you have any further queries relating to The Sun Holiday promotion please contact The Sun Holiday team at https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus.
    You: thank you very much for your help

here is the conversation, so no , it does not make any difference , good news eh
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    elitelady wrote: »
    Tim: Hello, you're chatting with Tim. I'm here to help you with any questions you may have about Sun+.
    You: Hi , Can I ask if there are any benefits to the holidays you do where you collect the tokens by being a sun plus member
    You: would it mean i could book earlier or anything
    Tim: As you are a Sun+ member you will be sent an email or a letter containing a bonus token. You will then only need to collect a further 9 tokens that are printed in The Sun newspaper (first token Saturday 4th January) before you will be able to book online from Sunday 12th January. If you have any further queries relating to The Sun Holiday promotion please contact The Sun Holiday team at https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus.
    You: thank you very much for your help

here is the conversation, so no , it does not make any difference , good news eh
    So they just get a code word, the same as normal priority bookers? That's good news for us I guess!
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    So why have they opened the website so early? May close down again before tomorrow tho I suppose- I'm sure that's happened before.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    emalkuda wrote: »
    I am a Sun Perk member and have only just read my letter which I received last week. It does say the site opens on the 12th for booking and yes you are correct in thinking 'no code' words are required for booking.

but the letter to Sun Perks members says they do not need the codes - they just put in their mebership details - so whilst we have to wait for the code - as presuming it is a mix of letters / numbers we cant break it - they can book all day tomorrow and might be able to book tonight -

if there are any Sun Perks poeple reading can they see if they can book tonight...?? or let us know what happens when they go onto the site ..

art
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport