Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Options

Comments

• Louok
    Louok Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    When the website goes live I will be on here to help ( never done it before but willing to try)!! Hopefully some time sat afternoon, I'm sure last time it was around 3-4pm??
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Manually)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
    REDDOG
    mrsrabbit
    Louok
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    edited 10 January 2014 at 4:18PM
    Options
    Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about this Sun+ Perks thing, I think that Sun+ members don't need code words to book, so does that mean that if the booking site opens early tomorrow afternoon, all the Sun+ members will be able to get the best dates while we are still trying to crack the last code?

Yes, i think the papers have got wise to us - the Daily Mail Rewards club (or whatever its called) is the same as Sun Perks and this means that people get a unique code each day from the paper and put it in the daily mail rewards website and then on the last day they get a code to put into the breakfree site to book the holidays ie collecting the tokens from the daily mail and posting them on here will not work anymore for those holiday....
    http://blog.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/daily-mail-holidays-booking-process/

I thnk the Sun is going the same way - in the last round of hols (september) i booked a butlins Christmas Fantasy break through the sun hols website but i used my "special" sun perks code i had been sent and booked without the codes on here...... and booked a day earlier than waiting for the last code...

i am not a sun perks member but got sent a special Sun Perks code as I was a priority code person.....i think it was to encourage me to join sun perks and to use me (and probably a number of other regular bookers) to test out this new way of doing things....

it worked for me - i got a Butlins Christmas Fantasy weekend for £70 :j but it might signal the end of what we are dong on here....:(

For the last four rounds of promotions the last code has been a letter number combination and in the very last one Sun Perks people and selected others got sent a Sun Perks Code that enabled them to book a day earlier than waiting for the last number / letters trick code to appear in the paper....

Can we find some Sun Perks members on here who are regular Sun hols bookers to see if they know more?

Art
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    AVENUE wrote: »
    Hi There

Does anyone have a contact Telephone number for Sun Holidays at all.

Regards - Avenue

Try 08445439790. I found it on an old thread so don't know if it will still work x
  • artichoke
    Options
    _Jayne wrote: »
    Hello
    new to this..........always read posts but never posted anything!!

Can anyone recommend a good site please. wanted to go to Butlins but they are not doing school hols this year.
    Thanks

why do you think Butlins are not available for school holiday dates in this round of booking?

I have booked Butlins in the last 3 rounds of Sun holidays always for school holiday dates so hoping to do the same this time....

if you want the Butlins style swimming pool try Haven Hafan Y Mor in north wales or Haven Craig Tara in Scotland both of which used to be Butlins so have the Butlins pools (although a bit dated now compared to the wonders of Skegnes's new pool;)

art
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    Just noticed the website has opened already- not much use to use yet tho cos we still need 2 more words!
  • artichoke
    Options
    Just noticed the website has opened already- not much use to use yet tho cos we still need 2 more words!

yes, we do but the i think the sun perks people don't -

art
  • holidaysforme
    Options

Me too. Just clicked on the link to look at some park details as i cant find my booklet. What's going on!!!Could we start guessing the two final codes or is that a non starter??
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 January 2014 at 5:48PM
    Options
    Me too. Just clicked on the link to look at some park details as i cant find my booklet. What's going on!!!Could we start guessing the two final codes or is that a non starter??

I don't know how to get it to check two words at once ... the combinations for the 16 thousand words would be a couple of day's checking, lol!

ETA: The error message I get says 'invalid number of tokens passed' .. I tried sticking a random 4 letter word in for code 9 and it still said the same.
    52% tight
  • emalkuda
    emalkuda Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    I am a Sun Perk member and have only just read my letter which I received last week. It does say the site opens on the 12th for booking and yes you are correct in thinking 'no code' words are required for booking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure