Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Options

Comments

• Laydee
    Laydee Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Trevatia wrote: »
    If you book in advance by the time you have paid for all extras with sun holidays it's no cheaper just booked week away in caravan for sept central heating all passes gas electric everything £250 for 2 adults 3children sun holidays just a con

As per a previous post by me I'm paying £268 for a half term holiday that would cost £435 direct with the park, so how is £268 more than £435? Can you explain that to me please?
  • springdreams
    springdreams Posts: 3,623 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I think perhaps some of them may be cheaper, but ONLY outside of school holiday dates, which is when it appears Trevatia has booked for.

I got Butlins, Minehead cheaper booking direct for the October mid term break last year, but only because I took advantage of the 50% offer at the beginning of the year, and also got kids eat free.
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    I don't agree - we go to the same park every year, £96 all in, and booking direct it would cost over £300.
    But waste your money if you like, hopefully it leaves more options for the rest of us to choose from...

I actually love it when people come on here and say that sun holidays are a con, lots of hidden costs, can go cheaper booking direct etc..

These hols are getting really popular now. The more people that think like this the better as far as i'm concerned.
    That's why i've stopped enlightening them;)

As you so rightky say, leaves more choice for the rest of us:rotfl:
  • emalkuda
    emalkuda Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Trevatia wrote: »
    If you book in advance by the time you have paid for all extras with sun holidays it's no cheaper just booked week away in caravan for sept central heating all passes gas electric everything £250 for 2 adults 3children sun holidays just a con

Crazy talk! Work it out - £9.50 x 5, aprox £10 per night service charge and at the extreme most £10 each entertainment passes............mmmm don't think that adds to £250 but hey ho carry on.
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    emalkuda wrote: »
    Crazy talk! Work it out - £9.50 x 5, aprox £10 per night service charge and at the extreme most £10 each entertainment passes............mmmm don't think that adds to £250 but hey ho carry on.

Shssh... Dont tell them. More choice for us that can do the maths::T
  • emalkuda
    Options
    Shssh... Dont tell them. More choice for us that can do the maths::T

Lol. Sorry read your last thread after I wrote what I did.
    Good thinking, just makes me laugh when I read it.

I wouldn't advise missing school anyhow either, it doesn't help with basic education....
  • _Jayne
    Options
    Hello
    new to this..........always read posts but never posted anything!!

Can anyone recommend a good site please. wanted to go to Butlins but they are not doing school hols this year.
    Thanks
  • emalkuda
    Options
    _Jayne wrote: »
    Hello
    new to this..........always read posts but never posted anything!!

Can anyone recommend a good site please. wanted to go to Butlins but they are not doing school hols this year.
    Thanks

I would love Butlins too.....
    Haven Wild Duck is lovely and good for under 10's.
    Haven Hopton is a good for 10+ with a lovely pool.

Dorset Warmwell is really pretty and great for tightening the leg muscles! Lol
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know anything about this Sun+ Perks thing, I think that Sun+ members don't need code words to book, so does that mean that if the booking site opens early tomorrow afternoon, all the Sun+ members will be able to get the best dates while we are still trying to crack the last code?
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about this Sun+ Perks thing, I think that Sun+ members don't need code words to book, so does that mean that if the booking site opens early tomorrow afternoon, all the Sun+ members will be able to get the best dates while we are still trying to crack the last code?

Haven't heard anything about this, but hope it's not the case:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport