marcellep Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo Delighted that our priority booking for was delivered today :j
    If I have been helpful - Hit the Thanks button
  • pholey
    pholey Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's come! It's come! The magic envelope has arrived! :D Phew....was a little worried there for a while! Lol x
  • schofield8883
    Options
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss
    :love: I Married My Prince Charming 01.06.13:kisses2:
  • maggles21
    maggles21 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Will there be an attempt to crack the last word? Do we know if the website will open on the 11th?
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    So given that the last few rounds of sun holidays have had the last code word as a combination of letters and numbers that we are unable to crack...

does anyone know what is the best / earliest way to buy the final newspaper with the final code? Will it be the Sunday 12th newspaper code that we need as the final one? Does anyone live in a city that sells newspapers very late on the saturday night who could get the code and post it on here?

art
  • Caz2101
    Caz2101 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    artichoke wrote: »
    So given that the last few rounds of sun holidays have had the last code word as a combination of letters and numbers that we are unable to crack...

does anyone know what is the best / earliest way to buy the final newspaper with the final code? Will it be the Sunday 12th newspaper code that we need as the final one? Does anyone live in a city that sells newspapers very late on the saturday night who could get the code and post it on here?

art

I'm sure the code was cracked last time, it's how I got Butlins for August bank hol :)
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    iirc we didn't crack it using the code cracker though - some kind soul told us what it would be ...
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

That's for talking about the holidays. There are usually at least 3 threads, one for chat, one for codes and one for priority booking requests :)
    52% tight
  • aiden_ella
    Options
    I will be trying to book online too this will only be our second sun holiday and we have 1 park we would like tp go on 3 different poasible dates so i hope we can get it. Ive not done it online before and will keep checking back this site for updates. Would really appreciate if somebody posts the final code so i dont have to take my kids out in this
    Does anybody know how much the bedding usually costs? Minds blank from last time
  • ChevyCaptiva
    Options
    Todays code is GOOD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills