Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Options

Comments

• Millyalfie123
    Options
    Hi, seen the advert for the sun holidays. Someone told me to come on this website as it's very helpful. I have read so much about how to do the holidays, and where to get the codes from ect. This is the first time I will be doing the sun holidays. Thought it be a great thing to do for me and my partner, for our first holiday, as money has been tight.

I read about if its your first time you have to collect the codes from the paper then send them of. But then I read other people saying you can do it online. Then there's also something about being priority or some priority booking code. I'm so confused as there's so much different information.

If anyone could help me and tell me what is what. I would be so greatful. Would love to go away for our first holiday. Thanks for any help x
  • Rebecca396
    Options
    Hi, seen the advert for the sun holidays. Someone told me to come on this website as it's very helpful. I have read so much about how to do the holidays, and where to get the codes from ect. This is the first time I will be doing the sun holidays. Thought it be a great thing to do for me and my partner, for our first holiday, as money has been tight.

I read about if its your first time you have to collect the codes from the paper then send them of. But then I read other people saying you can do it online. Then there's also something about being priority or some priority booking code. I'm so confused as there's so much different information.

If anyone could help me and tell me what is what. I would be so greatful. Would love to go away for our first holiday. Thanks for any help x
    So basically you can book online but at a later date to everyone else and you get a priority booking code if you've been a couple of times before, you can put your name on a list in another forum to request for an unwanted booking code :) hope this helps you!:beer:
  • Millyalfie123
    Options
    Hi, thanks for that. I will have a look into that. x
  • toyboyroy
    toyboyroy Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    froggy27 wrote: »
    I know this thread is for the SUN codes but it might help somebody. I have just booked two 3 night breaks for Easter hols and 2nd may bank holiday for £10 pp + usual service charge and entertainment passes if you want to...using this link
    http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/deals/search/?cb=1388849998

it's pretty similar UK parks than the SUN...so maybe you can have a look if you don't want to wait for the codes etc....HTH

I have just joined this and tried for one in Tenby but getting an error when clicking on `Continue`.

Did you experience any problems to start Froggy??

Roy
  • xxxjarxxx
    xxxjarxxx Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    I have my priority booking form yipee...

But this year we have a dog. Has anybody been on a Sun holiday and taken their dog with them, if so what are the caravans like?

Thanks
  • Rebecca396
    Options
    xxxjarxxx wrote: »

But this year we have a dog. Has anybody been on a Sun holiday and taken their dog with them, if so what are the caravans like?

Thanks

I know haven accept dogs, and yes the caravans are fine! What park are you going to?:A:D:beer::j:money:
  • Rebecca396
    Options
    xxxjarxxx wrote: »

Thanks

Ooh! And it's about £20 extra btw!
  • froggy27_2
    Options
    toyboyroy wrote: »
    I have just joined this and tried for one in Tenby but getting an error when clicking on `Continue`.

Did you experience any problems to start Froggy??

Roy

No i didn't have any problems and managed to book 2 stays today. Maybe start again? Sorry...
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • barbiebostock
    Options
    I've been doing the sun holidays for years, but this year I only have one option of dates (due to mine and my husbands shifts, my sons term dates and my pregnancy due date)
    If I'm not quick enough off the mark to get the date I need, does anyone know whether the breakfree holiday site is reputable?
  • kremmen
    kremmen Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been doing the sun holidays for years, but this year I only have one option of dates (due to mine and my husbands shifts, my sons term dates and my pregnancy due date)
    If I'm not quick enough off the mark to get the date I need, does anyone know whether the breakfree holiday site is reputable?
    Yes. Good company.

Paul
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family