Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• Teeniepops
    Options
    So I just used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a very pale pink colour...google says this can be normal and totally fine but also a little concerned. Anyone else had this?
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Teeniepops wrote: »
    So I just used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a very pale pink colour...google says this can be normal and totally fine but also a little concerned. Anyone else had this?

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about but call midwife in the morning xxx
    On a mission
  • lauradora
    Options
    I'm sure I posted here earlier.....my baby brain is proper bad though. Been off the forum for days because I have mostly been sleeping

Nice to see everyone enjoying good news :D

Still waiting for a scan date...........
    On a mission
  • MrsNubs
    Options
    Teenie I had the same thing at about 7 weeks, I kept an eye on it over a couple of days but it was never more than a little pink when wiping and my nausea and tiredness continued. It stopped altogether after 2/3 days and I haven't had any since. I think they only say to worry if it's heavy/dark red/combined with cramps. However, could be worth a call to the midwife if you're worried. Or 111 if you don't have a midwife yet
  • lauradora
    Options
    Hello all.

Teenie how's things today?

I'm 10+5 today and after endless weeks of not being able to move off the sofa I had a really weird doo this morning. Had like a sudden rush of adrenaline? Thought it was anxiety at first but after a few seconds realised it was something different. Anyway decided to embrace it and take the dogs out in the sunshine and get my vitamin D for the day.
    Invited my mum which turned out to be a mistake but that's another story and I don't want it to dampen my best day in a while........
    Still no scan date:whistle:

Right going to chill for a while now before starting on my fly lady stuff. Hope everyone is having a good day xxxx
    On a mission
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Definitely embrace the good day lauradora! I'm 12+3 today and still waiting to feel better, when I do I'll be like a cleaning whirlwind! x

Hope you're ok Teenie? x
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Teeniepops
    Options
    Hi all. Thanks for the replies. No further issues today, thank goodness. It feels like I have heartburn in my tummy which is the weirdest feeling. Did a HPT today and got the boldest line yet (it's brighter than the control line and I double checked I didn't have it upside down haha). My GP rang about my thyroid issues and needing more tests and she said not to worry but to ring back if it happens again.

Thanks all xx

Hope you're all well and enjoying your pregnancies. As much as you can between sickness etc. :p xx
  • lauradora
    Options
    Well my good day didn't last long, been feeling rubbish all afternoon and night. Lots of twinges and cramps. Can't move without it hurting :(

Have come to bed where it's concise which seems to help:(
    On a mission
  • MrsNubs
    Options
    laura sorry the good day didn't last. Hope you feel better soon

Still haven't heard from the midwife about my booking in, getting a bit stressed now as I'm 11+2 so really want to get my scan booked in! Decided I would call her today and then managed to leave her number at home, grr!
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hope you get booking in sorted ASAP MrsNubs!

Sorry your good day didn't last long laura, how are you feeling today?
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure