Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am living on ginger beer:p

The fact that it's fizzy helps with my wind :rotfl:

Was using violife Cherry but that's not my usual

Hope everyone's ok xxxxx
    On a mission
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Wonderful news Rachy! I bet you're so relieved :)

Very relieved. All feels so real now and I managed to walk around looking at baby clothes today without feeling like I was ahead of myself :)
  • HJ279
    Options
    Hi, Can I join too? Was on this thread 2-3yrs ago with my last baby, think I recognise a name or too! Found out I was pregnant last week, estimating 6wks but not really sure as was on the pill. Getting nausea all the time but otherwise feeling ok.
    Booking midwife appointment in 2wks, assuming they will try and estimate when to do my 12wk scan or whether they might send me for an early scan to date it...
    x
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    Welcome HJ279, what was your name before incase I recognise you. Glad your scan went well Rachylou. I have my scan tomorrow, I was super excited but tonight I had another bleed with a blood clot so I am really really hoping all is OK in there :-(
  • NBDS
    NBDS Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Thinking of you sweetilemon, hope all is fine for you tomorrow xx
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hope all goes well sweet :)

Welcome HJ279 :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    All was fine, measuring 11+4 so I need to go back for another scan for measurements but all grown well. Went and bought some baby grow's and a little teddy after the scan. I'm due on April fools day lol
  • Big congrats sweetilemon, so glad it went well for you!

Welcome HJ279 it must be a bit strange to not be totally sure if your dates, but I'm sure the midwife will have come across similar and make a sensible guess that gets your scan in the right window.
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    Wonderful news sweetilemon! I'm also due either April Fools or 31st March depending whether I go by scan or my dates (which I'm pretty much 100% sure of)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Glad all okay Sweetilemon :j

Welcome HJ279, hope you get sorted with a scan soon :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback