DLA/ESA Christmas £10.

Options
Is there a cut off for when payment should be made by?
Thanks.
I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.

Comments

• schrodie
    schrodie Posts: 8,410 Forumite
    Options
    It's generally paid the first full week in December. It may not now be a separate payment but included in with your DLA or your ESA.

Of course if you only get DLA and it isn't due to be paid until the end of December then it'll probably go in then.
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mt DLA is paid weekly, on a wednesday. the £10 xmas bonus was paod seperately, last tuesday
  • carlislelass
    Options
    I understood dla was paid monthly, ours is
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,459 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    DLA is paid 4 weekly in the main I think.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I never got mine this year but have every other year.

So not sure if it is getting paid this year.:mad:
  • ani_26
    ani_26 Posts: 3,700 Forumite
    Options
    Hi beanie :hello:

I've not received my £10 xmas bonus, which means i won't receive one until after xmas now, unless they make a separate payment.

Don't ask why, no idea........................................:o
    Debt free - Is it a state of mind? a state of the Universe? or a state of the bank account?
    free from life wannabe

Official Petrol Dieter
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I understood dla was paid monthly, ours is
    o started receiving DLA in 1996, when it was stansard for it to be paid weekly. as i have never been reassessed. the payment schedule has never been altered to 4 weekly
  • carlislelass
    Options
    OH is longterm DLA from the 90s and has always been monthly, has had asessments
  • sunnyone
    sunnyone Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have been on DLA from the begining and I have always been paid every four weeks on a wednsday.

Nannytone you have just been trying to get reassessed for years, trying very hard from what you have posted and you have recently been successful therefore you have been reassessed since you were first awarded DLA.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure