Options
    PRIZE: £1,000 of Cargo vouchers.

Send a postcard with your details to:

Cargo Competition
    PO Box 12581
    Sutton Coldfield
    B73 9BX

or

Call 0911 719 0786 (Calls cost 82p/minute from a BT landline plus network extras and last 2.5 minutes)

or

Text DXCARGO followed by your email address, name and address to 86660. (Texts cost £2 plus your usual network rate)
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • yeoldecrier
    Options
    Thanks Oddies, that does make sense. See I thought the machine would recognise stamp side...but of course that would make no sense if it was freepost.

I used to suffer with this, I had a word with the techie at the sorting office, he explained that the machine uses the post code it reads last depending on which way up the card is. He suggested to put my telephone number and email addie after the post code and I have not had a return since.
    I also put my label upside as well, just to cover as many bases as possible,

Good luck
    James
    Glasto
  • Alison18
    Alison18 Posts: 5,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For a chance to win a copy, tell us the name of Tyrone's girlfriend in Corrie: A) Gloria, B) Fiz, or C) Carla

Text: IS WIN1, a space, then A, B, or C and your name & address to 87080 (50p) & SNR

OR

Send answers to: Inside Soap 5, 33 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 0DQ. Please include your name and address.

Depending on your contact details Hearst Magazines UK may mail, email, SMS or Phone you with offers, products and services reflecting your preferences. If you don't want offers from us, please state on your entry or text NO OFFERS.
  • Alison18
    Options
    For a chance to win a copy, tell us whose former wife is called Jane in Eastenders: A) Ian, B) Phil, or C) Stan

Text: IS WIN2, a space, then A, B, or C and your name & address to 87080 (50p) & SNR

OR

Send answers to: Inside Soap 5, 33 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 0DQ. Please include your name and address.

Depending on your contact details Hearst Magazines UK may mail, email, SMS or Phone you with offers, products and services reflecting your preferences. If you don't want offers from us, please state on your entry or text NO OFFERS.
  • Alison18
    Options
    For a chance to win a copy, tell us the name of Moira's boyfriend in the Dales: A) Ashley, B) Marlon, or C) Cain

Text: IS WIN3, a space, then A, B, or C and your name & address to 87080 (50p) & SNR

OR

• Alison18
    Options
    For a chance to win a copy, tell us who's at war with Montgomery in Home and Away: A) Andy, B) Alf, or C) Bianca

Text: IS WIN4, a space, then A, B, or C and your name & address to 87080 (50p) & SNR

OR

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,534 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    CraSiEla wrote: »
    123 my lane
    my town
    County
    postcode
    phone number

This way the machines can't read the PO code, which then sends the letter to get hand sorted.

Touch wood I've never had any returned since that day.
    HTH
    This seems to work for me too - I print labels because I know my handwriting is awful and I have plenty of spare labels from the RM survey :)

I did once have the same card come back to me twice - stamp and address on one side, entry details at an angle on the other - so I complained like Biker*Chick and got the stamps.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No comps in Notttingham Post but Don't Forget to Cut out your Token if collecting for £80 Fuel Competition :D
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    E: 11/02 win a pair of Tickets to the Bee Gee Story ( Mansfield chad Newspaper )
    must live within circulation Area ( Mansfield, Ashfield Area )

prize: A Pair of Tickets to the Nights on Broadway The Bee Gees Story Mansfields Palace Theatre 14th Feb. ( come on Guys a Valentines treat for the wife Maybe saint-val-10.gif

Question: Which Pop Group Released a Cover Version of the Bee Gees Hit How Deep is your Love ?

Answer: Take That :j From here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Deep_Is_Your_Love

Email your Answer with your name and address and daytime phone number to [EMAIL="competition@chad.co.uk"]competition@chad.co.uk[/EMAIL] Adding Bee Gees in Subject Heading. Please Note i will post this in the Main Forum shortly please do Not Dupe Yourself's :D

Good Luck All express3.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    E: 12/02 win a Family Ticket to see Chris and Pui Roadshow ( Mansfield chad Newspaper )
    must live within circulation Area ( Mansfield, Ashfield Area )

prize: A Pair of Tickets to see Chris and Pui Roadshow at Mansfields Palace Theatre

Question: Which TV Channel are Chris and Pui Presenters on ?

Answer: CBeebies :j
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyjiapV8Pfs_6wR_YzSNiz-zOEVwiZfrh9MjElI6-_zCwWW7aLQ Don't you just love that dimple in his chin :D

Email your Answer with your name and address and daytime phone number to [EMAIL="competition@chad.co.uk"]competition@chad.co.uk[/EMAIL] Adding Chris and Pui in Subject Heading. Please Note i will post this in the Main Forum shortly please do Not Dupe Yourself's :D

Good Luck All express3.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure