Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 22

Options

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E:14/02 Win a Ragdale Experience Day for two people at award-winning Ragdale Hall Health Hydro and Thermal Spa! ( Chad Newspaper but johnston press so assume open to all

You and a friend could spend a relaxing day (valid Monday – Friday) at Ragdale Hall in Leicestershire on a Ragdale Experience Day to include light lunch in the Verandah Bar.
    You’ll have use all of Ragdale’s facilities including the multi-million-pound Thermal Spa featuring candle pool, indoor/outdoor waterfall and a series of heat and water experiences plus two further pools, including whirlpool bath and cascade, gym, exercise classes and outdoor facilities.
    Arrival 10.30am – 6.30pm departure.
    If you are not the lucky winner, then maybe a Ragdale Hall gift voucher would be the perfect Valentines present.
    Available in monetary amounts from £25 or for days or overnight breaks, all vouchers are valid for a year from the day of purchase and are dispatched upon receipt of full payment.
    All vouchers are valid for a year from the day of purchase and are dispatched upon receipt of full payment.

For your chance to win this fantastic prize either text WFE (SPACE) followed by RAGDALE (SPACE), followed by your name and address to 61500

or send an email to

[EMAIL="readerpromotions@jpress.co.uk"]readerpromotions@jpress.co.uk[/EMAIL] enter RAGDALE in the subject field along with your details.

i shall post this in main forum shortly please do not dupe yourself :D

Terms and conditions:
    Texts cost £1.50 plus your usual network rate. The Editor’s decision is final. Johnston Press plc, the publishers of Chad and Dispatch
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • Painkiller
    Painkiller Posts: 6,146 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Win £10,000 & Neighbours Merchandise with Channel 5

Text NEIGHBOURS to 65552

or

Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to;

NEIGHBOURS 1,
    PO Box 7557,
    Derby,
    DE1 0NP

zgz7.jpg

Texts cost £1.50 + 1 message at standard network rate. To decline marketing texts end SMS with NO INFO.

Lines close midday 3rd March and 3 days later for postal entries.

Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged. Rules and winners channel5.com/win
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    today's answer 191

text SUDOKU 191 name and postcode to 65700 cost £1 +snr
    or
    call 0901292 5009 leave your answer and details cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week and answers change daily, for every 5 entries you receive a sixth entry free.

Sorry posted late been waiting for breakdown recovery.
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks Ness13, had a letter today saying I'd won this:
    ness13
    E: 20/01 Win a Combimate (Daily Express)

PRIZE: 7 x Combimate, worth £150, a neat little device that prevents limescale build-up in hard water areas.

Send a postcard with your details to:

Combimate Competition
    PO Box 12581
    Sutton...
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,847 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Gilla wrote: »

well done gilla :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    maybe1 wrote: »
    RICE KRISPIES SQUARE’S CASH CALLS

WIN £100 EVERY HOUR with Rice Krispies Squares Cash Calls. Uncover our lies and win £100 instantly during one of our Cash Calls! Pick up a pack in store, text the last 4 digits of your pack barcode to 57782. Find out more about Rice Krispies Squares Cash Calls: www.facebook.com/RKSquares www.twitter.com/RKSquare 1. Hourly draws will take place from 01/02/2014 to 25/04/2014 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. 2. Closing date for final catch all draw 25.04.15. 3. Over 16s only, resident in UK and ROI. 4. Only one entry per person, per hour. 5. Text entry charged at standard network rate.

Rules

thank you for your lovely post,i won £100 ,didnt hear properly when she called me which competition i won but got the cheque today ,very quick ,after three or four days,was from your lovely post...good luck all,and there is no question asked when you win,just name and address :j
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • oddies
    Options
    avelte wrote: »
    thank you for your lovely post,i won £100 ,didnt hear properly when she called me which competition i won but got the cheque today ,very quick ,after three or four days,was from your lovely post...good luck all,and there is no question asked when you win,just name and address :j

well Done avelte :T:T:T great win :j
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Options
    Gilla wrote: »

well done Gilla :T:T
  • oddies
    Options
    No comps in Notttingham Post but Don't Forget to Cut out your Token if collecting for £80 Fuel Competition :D
  • mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 February 2014 at 2:07PM
    Options
    Hi all here is a chance to win 1 OF 6 copies of Great British Railway Journeys series 4 Dvd's starring Michael Portillo

Phone 09010 302 444 and leave your contact details

OR

Text WN followed by a space then your name and address details to 84555

Phone calls will cost 26p more from a mobile
    Texts will cost 25p plus your standard network rate

Good Luck Everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income