Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 22

Options

Comments

• mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 February 2014 at 2:06PM
    Options
    hi all here is a chance to win a Samsung S3 Smart phone and for a chance to win you have to answer the following question

Where did Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone come from?

A SCOTLAND :D
    B wales
    C ireland

Phone 09010 105 075 and follow the instructions leaving your answer & contact details

OR

Text WNEWS followed by a space then your answer plus your name and address details to 63333

Calls will cost 51p but more from a mobile
    Texts will cost 50p plus your snr

Good Luck everyone

Nellie x
  • mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi all here is this weeks quizword answer with a chance of winning £25

Now there is a different phone/text number this week which i entered with yesterday and have had no reply to the text so i emailed them yesterday to ask about the phone number for the texts but as yet no reply i will update the post when i get a reply

This weeks answer is MARK STRONG

Phone 09010 105 075 and leave your answer and contact details

OR

Text QUIZWORD followed by a space then your answer followed by your name & address details to 63333

Calls will cost 26p more from mobiles

Texts will cost 25p plus your standard network rate

Good Luck all

Nellie xx
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks wingo I posted on fb yesterday but should have tagged u I won a kindle of text comp! xxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • MARKZ123
    MARKZ123 Posts: 520 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.aquafresh.co.uk/feelgoodgiveaway/

text the last 4 digits of the barcode to 80878

you can win a £60 gift card

barcode from aquafresh mouthwash is 6857 i have a receipt
    BEST EVER WINS
    SONY 55'' 3D HD TV £3000, AEG STEAM OVEN £1200, FACIAL TREATMENTS £1500, IPAD £499, SONY BLUERAY 3D SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM £269, PS3, XBOX360 WITH KINECT,£200 FOREST HOLIDAY, NICOLA DE MAIN DRESS £350,£1000 CO-OP VOUCHERS ANOTHER IPAD £429, GOPRO HERO HEADCAM £359
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    today's answer 655

text SUDOKU 655 name and postcode to 65700 cost £1 +snr
    or
    call 0901292 5009 leave your answer and details cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week and answers change daily, for every 5 entries you receive a sixth entry free.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,608 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 7 February 2014 at 8:30PM
    Options
    As usual I have searched and searched and nothing found, so I really hope this is not a dupe!!
    For more info about Sun Park Living visit website at www.sunparkliving.com

Resort is for over 50s

T&Cs:
    Prize is for 2 weeks holiday for 2 people in a one bed apartment. Flights and transfers not included.
    Winners will be chosen at random and notified by e-mail (strange that as it doesn't ask for e-mail address!!!)

Q: On which Spanish island is Sun Park Living?
    A: Lanzarote

Send your name , address, telephone number and answer to:
    Sun Park Competition, Mature Times, Highwood House, Winters lane, Redhill Bristol. BS40 5SH
    Closing date 28 Feb 2014
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • tamalyn
    tamalyn Posts: 2,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    As usual I have searched and searched and nothing found, so I really hope this is not a dupe!!
    For more info about Sun Park Living visit website at www.sunparkliving.com

T&Cs:
    Prize is for 2 weeks holiday for 2 people in a one bed apartment. Flights and transfers not included.
    Winners will be chosen at random and notified by e-mail (strange that as it doesn't ask for e-mail address!!!)

Q: On which Spanish island is Sun Park Living?
    A: Lanzarote

Send your name , address, telephone number and answer to:
    Sun Park Competition, Mature Times, Highwood House, Winters lane, Redhill Bristol. BS40 5SH
    Closing date 28 Feb 2014

is this for over 50's only? from their webpage Lanzarote's exclusive short & long stay resort for the over 50s
    Top wins - £10,000 lottery/daily mirror, £5000 asda vouchers, £1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, £1000 tesco vouchers - latest prize £10,000 road trip with kit Kat
  • Painkiller
    Painkiller Posts: 6,146 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Text HOTEL to 65552

or

Call 0904 16 11 555

or

Send your NAME and NUMBER to;

Hotel 1,
    PO Box 7557,
    Derby,
    DE1 0NP

trez.jpg

Texts cost £1.50 + 1 message at standard network rate. To decline marketing texts end sms with NO INFO.

Calls cost £1.53 from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may very and from mobiles will cost considerably more.

Lines close midday 20th February 2014 and 3 days later for postal entries. Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged.

The prize comprises:
    a) Return flights for two in economy class from a London airport of our choice to Denpasar International Airport, Bali;
    b) Return private airport transfers for two between the airport and the hotel in Bali;
    c) Seven nights’ accommodation at 5* Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa Bali on a full board basis (daily breakfast, lunch and dinner), based on the winner and their companion sharing a Penthouse Suite (subject to availability);
    d) Travel insurance for two.

The prize winner must book their trip within 28 days of the date of their Congratulations Letter from Element and at least six weeks in advance of their preferred departure date or the prize may be forfeited.

The prize must be taken before 15 January 2015 and cannot be redeemed between 19 December 2014 and 3 January 2015, during Bank/Public Holidays in the UK (18 April; 21 April; 5 May; 26 May and 25 August 2014), Easter (18 April – 21 April 2014), or over the months of July and August 2014.

The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Bali. It is the responsibility of the winner to organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for themselves and their travelling companion.

Travel insurance terms exclude pre-existing medical conditions and insurance is subject to standard policy excesses and an upper age limit of 74 years.

Where the winner is under 18 years old, the winner must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to check into the hotel. Please note that either the winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit card in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion adhere to the local laws in Bali. It is highly recommended that the winner and their companion obtain advice from a medical professional in advance of travelling and ensure that vaccinations are up to date.

The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.

The prize and all its elements are subject to availability.

There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize. The prize is non-transferrable.

Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the winner.

Footage and images used courtesy of Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa Bali.

The Prize Provider of the trip to Bali is Element London Limited, 5 Crombie Mews, Abercrombie Street, London SW11 2JB.
  • avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MARKZ123 wrote: »
    https://www.aquafresh.co.uk/feelgoodgiveaway/

text the last 4 digits of the barcode to 80878

you can win a £60 gift card

barcode from aquafresh mouthwash is 6857 i have a receipt

i had a look at the site and saw this

3. To participate, entrants should purchase any Aquafresh product then text the word WIN followed by a space then their email address and last 4 digits of the barcode to 80878 – for example “WIN john.smith@email.co.uk 1234” for the avoidance of doubt, one purchase = one entry.

i bought a aquafresh tooth paste today ,didnt know about the competiton and enter as above but didnt went through though ,said barcode invalid...

anyone else has any trouble
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    To enter send a postcard/sealed envelope with your name and address to:-

"The People's Friend" Book Page,
    80 Kingsway East,
    Dundee
    DD4 8SL

The closing date for UK-only entries is Friday, February 28 2014 and the winner will be chosen from the assembled mail

The books are
    "The Nightingale Nurses" by Donna Douglas
    "When The Dawn Breaks" by Emma Fraser &
    "Please Nurse!" by Joan Lock
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors