FAO Lee @ Vodafone Web Relations - Please help

Options
adamck
adamck Posts: 87 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi.
Sorry to get your attention via this method but i had no way of contacting you (i cannot PM you etc...) and i cannot use your eForum and my contract has ended and the phone isn't active etc...

Please can you read my thread here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4805370

I have contacted Vodafone on several occasions now, each time the person i have spoken to has been helpful and sympathetic to my issue.
Each time they have told me that i would either get an email, letter or a response from Vodafone and each time i don't and i feel in limbo.

I was hoping you could look into my issue above and see if this can be pushed through to your Quality Assurance team to help with my issue and keep me updated on whats going on.

The above matter is of upmost importance as i literally have a mortgage approval that depends on it.

Thanks and sorry again.
Adam.

Comments

• Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    When Lee reads this he will ask you to write an email and then post the ref number on here so he can locate it.
    Perhaps if you were to do that now by following the instructions such as on http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=63592969#post63592969

Then post the ref number on here so that it speeds things up ;)
    It's not just about the money
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    adamck wrote: »
    Sorry to get your attention via this method but i had no way of contacting you (i cannot PM you etc...) and i cannot use your eForum and my contract has ended and the phone isn't active etc...
    You don't have to be a member or any forum to send an internal e-mail via https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST&PARTITION_ID=1&LANGUAGE=en&COUNTRY=us&CONFIGURATION=1001 like they always suggest:
    If you'd like me to look into things could you email me with your details via the link in our profile here?

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into your web browser and it'll take you to the Contact us form on our website. To make sure it reaches me could you also quote the code WRT135 - MSE in the subject line?
  • adamck
    edited 30 October 2013 at 5:25PM
    Options
    EDIT: Reference to my email is: #5042505
    #########

I have sent an email in regards to the matter with the subject line, but it just returned me to a page telling me the mail has been sent and i would be contacted in 24 hours.
    No reference number or anything...

I did put the subject line as WRT135 - MSE as requested.
    Thanks guys

I have contacted vodafone around 6 times this week and not had anything from them in return.
    They promised to send emails and didn't sent them and haven't acknowledged any emails I've sent or sent me the paperwork i asked for.

Just hoping Lee is the man for the job!
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    That's normal. He is.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi adamck,

Thanks for posting your email reference number.

I can see we’ve got this in our inbox so we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Jenny
    Web Relations team
    Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • adamck
    Options
    Thanks Jenny.
  • adamck
    Options
    Any updated Jenny?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors