IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking eye judgment

Options

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Stroma wrote: »
    Wow what a bad day for parking eye :) it breaks my heart honestly lol

Tears are streaming from my eyes - and I'm not cutting onions :T

It all seems to be unravelling ;)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • BenefitMaster
    BenefitMaster Posts: 641 Forumite
    edited 28 March 2014 at 10:36PM
    Options
    Dave_TH wrote: »
    It would appear the defendant had help from a stranger! many kind souls out there, warms your heart.

I am a friend to the Court in many cases, because I took possession of Pranksters fax machine back in November :D

As a result, the Stranger is often, but not always, me (Derby wasn't me, it was Someone else). But only because I send the fax that we (There is no we) prepared before I stole the fax machine. :A

Why do I do it. Because sending a few pages of POPLA decisions and court transcripts to the court costs me nothing, and costs PE hundreds :rotfl:

But if I were to fall, there are three to replace me, and each of them has three to replace them... and then that's the about all of us fallen :( but don't tell PE - they think we are a Vendetta!
    :mad:
  • prosnap
    prosnap Posts: 399 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We can only hope the day of atonement gets even closer for the amoeba that are known as Parking Eye
    The word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary
    Tickets: 19 [cancelled: 18, paid: 0, pending: 1]
    PPC Appeals: 8 [accepted: 2, rejected: 5, pending: 1]
    POPLA: 4 [accepted: 4, rejected: 0, pending: 0]
  • 4consumerrights
    Options
    I am a friend to the Court in many cases, because I took possession of Pranksters fax machine back in November :D

It's sooo heartwarming to know that there are such good friends out there:)

PARKING EYE HAS HAD A BLACK FRIDAY
    - WHAT A PITY :D

WELL DONE TO LAINIEEE BM ET AL

Hope you find the strength to consider a counterclaim now - you will get fantastic support if you do:cool:

• carandbike
    Options
    Well done all concerned :beer:
  • BenefitMaster
    Options
    Hope you find the strength to consider a counterclaim now - you will get fantastic support if you do:cool:

As it's no secret that this is under consideration, I think it is worth mentioning that the following correspondence has gone to ParkingEye.
    At the directions hearing in January, you will recall that Lainiee agreed not to seek her costs in this case following a favourable POPLA judgment. In the circumstances, therefore, I require you to confirm by return that you will advise Southampton County Court that you are discontinuing this matter with consent of all parties and without costs. Please supply me with a copy of your notice of discontinuance within the next seven days, following which an application will be made to the court to dismiss your claim with prejudice and costs as disclosing no cause of action.

Please note, additionally, that as Lainiee is a disabled person with a protected characteristic within the meaning of the Equality Act 2010, and as you are aware of this and have given her an allowance for this purpose at a local Aldi store, it is my intention as her Legal Representative to commence proceedings against you and your Principal, CDS Superstores, for your breach of the Act in respect of this matter. Please confirm by return the name of the person who will be instructed on behalf of Parking Eye in this matter, and I will prepare an appropriate Letter of Claim.

I'm making fresh popcorn for everyone :beer:
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    As it's no secret that this is under consideration, I think it is worth mentioning that the following correspondence has gone to ParkingEye.

I'm making fresh popcorn for everyone :beer:

I rather like the sweet popcorn, if it's not too much trouble. You might need to make plenty.

Jubbly ;)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • BenefitMaster
    Options
    Notice of Discontinuance has been received from PE. Just waiting for the court to confirm it.

:j :j :j :j :j

:beer: all round
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Now lainieee can counterclaim if she wishes to do so - and because of her condition, her Court fees are covered too I believe.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    All of this nonsense because a bone headed self made millionaire spiv and his tame scammers decided that they wanted to play hardball on a sticky wicket.

John Bloom and Gerald Ratner come to mind.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure