EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

Options

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,002 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    moromir wrote: »
    Is anyone else just getting white space where I assume a code should be after clicking the button?

You should get a box to put your email address and post code. Then clicking after that should reveal your code.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • steve_adams
    Options
    white box again hoping i get a code by email :-(
  • jasonwatkins
    Options
    Is anyone else just getting white space where I assume a code should be after clicking the button?

i was - yeah. i refreshed on the dot of 4pm and entered the details but no code.

even tried my mum's email address but just got a white space ..

bloody shambles ..
  • SpanishBlue
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    i got a code at 10am to but put it into my personal details and its still not showing up so dont understand why it hasn't gone straight on like others have said. last time i had a voucher and i added it into my details it never showed up straight away but was there the next day.
    i have noticed in my details that highlighted it says register for m-ticketing is that correct that it should be highlighted in red?

Go to E vouchers, not personal details & it should work.
  • jackie_parish
    Options

Yes i got blank white box at 1pm and same again at 4pm
  • millerose
    Options
    white box again for me......:mad:
  • preciousillusions
    Options

Yep. Frustrating.
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby
    Options
    Simbacat wrote: »
    hooray - I got one! Third time lucky for me :j

Meeeee Tooooooo, well worth trying for a 3rd time & no need to log on tonight either :money::beer: :money:
  • jasonwatkins
    Options
    if any of the mods are looking at this thread, can they confirm whether or not those of us who got a white box will receive codes via email ?
  • Tracyjj0
    Options
    Third time lucky for me - the tip about leaving the page open with my email address and postcode already added was what swung it I think, and I ticked the box for newsletters :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure