EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

Options

Comments

• SpanishBlue
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    i also tried adding to e vouchers section but they are still not showing up, what am i adoing wrong anyone know please :o

Just to confirm, after selecting eVoucher details, are you entering the code where it says "If you have a voucher code, please enter it here:"?
  • building_with_lego
    Options
    I'd left the page open after 1pm and got lucky this time. I was interested to see though that in the box with my code it said "Oops, looks like you've already had a code; click on 'get code' to get a reminder" or words to that effect. I wonder whether I'd had a code at 1pm after all.

Now I have my train tickets to see the Gromit Unleashed exhibition at the weekend for nowt. :j :D
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    what link do I go through to get the code?
  • jackie_parish
    Options
    Tracyjj0 wrote: »
    Third time lucky for me - the tip about leaving the page open with my email address and postcode already added was what swung it I think, and I ticked the box for newsletters :)

I got the white blank box and now it has gone to the message about all gone now. How did you keep the email and postcode open?
  • Discodave
    Options
    I got the white blank box and now it has gone to the message about all gone now. How did you keep the email and postcode open?

Im guessing you need to have it open prior to the last batch all going...
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

I think they mean do not keep refreshing after a couple of minutes leave the page open with the boxes and just keep clicking the button after the allotted time.

Do not keep refreshing until you get the all gone message.

I did not do this, nor did I tick the newsletter box but refreshed the page on 16:00 got a website having problems message first but got through on second refresh and all good.
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • The_ICT_Engineer
    Options
    Whole load of codes now up for sale on ebay by the same seller. He must having been using a bot to gather codes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=red+spotted+vouchers&rt=nc
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Whole load of codes now up for sale on ebay by the same seller. He must having been using a bot to gather codes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=red+spotted+vouchers&rt=nc

wrong expiry date for this offer out of date 2020
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • jackie_parish
    Options
    caoimhin wrote: »
    Did you have multiple tabs open at all? If you kept refreshing until one came up with "all gone now" that won't be any use. But in one of your other tabs/ browsers do you still have the postcode box. The page doesn't automatically refresh.

I only had one tab open. I will try my luck again at 8pm. Thanks
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Just to confirm, after selecting eVoucher details, are you entering the code where it says "If you have a voucher code, please enter it here:"?
    yes i am adding in there, at first i added to my personal details but have now tried where you suggested still no joy :mad:
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport