This Time I'm Really Going To Do It

Options

Comments

• Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,996 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nice to 'see' you Slinky. Thats really random .... and such a disincentive to take stuff like that to the appropriate place. (sigh)
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • Watty1
    Options
    Am still here ... life got hectic and back and hip pain got so bad was struggling to do very much at all. Mr Watty (aka the numpty) went away for work which was rather nice and I enjoyed the house and doing very little. Saw doctor in end re hip pain as really getting me down and been referred for a scan. Doc suggested physio so saw a physio today ... and physio thinks its all soft tissue damage and yet more exercies. Heck thats me in a nutshell. Back later to catch up with everyone :)

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've been in that much pain, Watty - hope the docs and the physio can sort if between them. Laughing at the numpty and your alone time, I'm afraid :rotfl:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Watty1
    Options
    Sadly he is back and has just informed me he hasn't taken the weekend off. This is a problem because he is meant to be looking after the animals while I go camping with girlfriends. Temper tantrum duly thrown. A 3 year old would be pround of me .. my inner child certainly is :rotfl: Think that might be resolved pronto now as he is ringing work to arrange time off. Honestly what a faff. i booked the camping trip 18 months ago.

• Watty1
    Options
    Last day of the month so busy at work !

I just had a phone call at work and someone asked me what she should eat for breakfast? ??!! The woman was actually being serious!
    I do wonder about common sense sometimes.

• A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    What :eek: she's only having breakfast in the middle of the afternoon ;) :rotfl:
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • Watty1
    Options
    What :eek: she's only having breakfast in the middle of the afternoon ;) :rotfl:

Ohhh that did make me laugh. Thank you so much Frayed x

• Watty1
    Options
    Exercises from physio really helping. Pain down considerably. Very happy :)
    Decided to have a quick add up what I spent last month :eek: I am back here and paying attention not a moment too soon! Horrified. I have been single handedly staving off the recession that keeps being mentioned on radio 4. You have been warned .... it will now be imminent as I need to get spending under control.

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,741 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done on doing your exercises :T
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • shangaijimmy
    shangaijimmy Posts: 3,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Watty1 wrote: »
    I have been single handedly staving off the recession that keeps being mentioned on radio 4. You have been warned .... it will now be imminent as I need to get spending under control.

Fortunately you haven't been on your own. Mrs SJ has been providing some support as well :D Spending too much time with fiscally irresponsible friends and sister :eek:
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure